If u like your best friend :)

Well i have liked my best friend sence kinder garden but u guessed it im scared of telling him.Does anyone have advice or something? ^_^
And if this is happening 2 u pleas tell. :smiley:

-YoJo

Yes this is happening to me. I've always had a crush on my best friend. We have been best friend's for about 5 years. She is about 2 years older than me. But i've always had this secret crush on her.

I've been there and done that! haha, My bestfriend (of 10 years) knew i liked him and it just made our friendship stronger, i knew, and he made it very clear, that nothing was going to happen between us, so i figured, meh, i'll just stick to being friends. As for now, we're not talking :( ... not because i like (or now it's likED) him, other reasons are keeping us apart. BUt to my point! I would tell this person, but don't come on too strong!!! That is really a bad thing! LoL, but i mean...it's different for everyone, so i'd just say to take it at your own pase and keep in mind what's more important, the friendship or you telling them u like them...

I really hope that makes sence! Haha, i'm not the greatest at explaining thing! :thinking:

this happens to me all the time. NEVER have a relationship with a friend. Eventually, the relationship will come to an end, and there will be bad blood. sorry to be the barer of bad news. -_-

In the three years that I have known him, Matt has always been one of my best friends. I didn't tell him a year and a half ago when I started to like him and I regret that now, it has just complicated things more and he has moved. So make a move while you can and don't be surprised if he feels the same way. Maybe he is having the same problem you are, and it would help him out if you made the first move!

Back