if ur in hs and luv alias post a note!

ok so im 14 and vaughn is old enough to be my dad! (its so sad but true!) why can't he be 20 years younger and go to ghs! lol theres like 2 other kidz at my high skewl that watch alias and they're not even obsessed like i am with vaughn!
so if ur in hs and luv alias posta note!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"ok write this down e m e t i b, now reverse it." ~syd</span>

I'm in HS, and I love Alias!! No one I know loves it. Well, no one offline anyway. I was talking about it and this one kid goes, what is Alias? I keep hearing you talk about it, and I don't even know what it is! So he got a 15 minute description. Don't think he'll ever talk to me again! Oh well!

i'm in 8th grade and a lot of kids at my school watch the show...they dont really talk about it 24/7 tho...:( whats the uise of having ppl at your school watch it if you cant talk to them about how hot mv is? :smiley:

I think he is cute as an actor, but isn't for a 14 year old! I mean I am in 8th grade too and everyone loves Ben Affleck or Dan who is a Vaughn loook-a-like! And Dan likes me,but I have a man! No one at my school watches Alias accept my friends or some of them!

i'm 14 and in 8th grade and i sooo don't care if he's 20 years older than me! celine dion is married to a guy that's old enough to be her dad too!

sark is cute, but vaughn is wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better! I have pictures of him on my destop so I can look at him every time I log onto the computer (at home and at school!)

i like sark, vaughn's cuter but sark i like his evil character :rolleyes: ok and yes i'm in highschool, class of 2005 baby!!! and for anyone who can't count or is just too lazy too, that means i'm a sophomore....

wuah ha...I'm a freshman...*hangs head in shame* I have pictures of almost everyone on my desktop...Well, from Alias I mean...And who I like...So mainly, it's Syd and Vaughn!

dun hang ur head in shame, for i am a freshman too! (i think lol) i love alias too! but im very most likely the most and only obssessed one among ppl i know about the show...ooh, tv just had a promo of dd and a comp for 2 ppl to win a mission on a jet fighter pilot plane, (goes to stare at screen)

Back