Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

if ur in hs and luv alias post a note!

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by vaughnscaligurl47, Mar 7, 2003.

1. vaughnscaligurl47

vaughnscaligurl47 Rocket Ranger

ok so im 14 and vaughn is old enough to be my dad! (its so sad but true!) why can't he be 20 years younger and go to ghs! lol theres like 2 other kidz at my high skewl that watch alias and they're not even obsessed like i am with vaughn!
    so if ur in hs and luv alias posta note!

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"ok write this down e m e t i b, now reverse it." ~syd</span>

2. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

I'm in HS, and I love Alias!! No one I know loves it. Well, no one offline anyway. I was talking about it and this one kid goes, what is Alias? I keep hearing you talk about it, and I don't even know what it is! So he got a 15 minute description. Don't think he'll ever talk to me again! Oh well!

3. AliasHombre

AliasHombre Rocket Ranger

IM 15, in HS and love the show, though, none of my friends do. Thats likely because they are mostly guys.

4. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

i'm in 8th grade and a lot of kids at my school watch the show...they dont really talk about it 24/7 tho...:( whats the uise of having ppl at your school watch it if you cant talk to them about how hot mv is? :)

5. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

I think he is cute as an actor, but isn't for a 14 year old! I mean I am in 8th grade too and everyone loves Ben Affleck or Dan who is a Vaughn loook-a-like! And Dan likes me,but I have a man! No one at my school watches Alias accept my friends or some of them!

6. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

Little freshman here... ^_^

And I know, why does he hafta be so old?

7. turnipcouch134

turnipcouch134 Rocket Ranger

I know if he was my age...*drools*.

8. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

LOL your just a little young justina

9. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

im also in high school! thats why im posting here,lol, but i know why does he have to be soo old!but he is still amazing to look at!lol

10. Crawstinium

Crawstinium Rocket Ranger

freshman too :) i have a couple friends at school who watch, and one that is as obsessive as me! (and shes on these boards)

11. murkywater

murkywater Rocket Ranger

im not a freshemn. im younger. ahah! but i am young enough to maryr sark, in a couple of years

12. VaughnFan13

VaughnFan13 Rocket Ranger

he just HAD to be 30 something didnt he? if he were maybe 10 years younger...;)

13. murkywater

murkywater Rocket Ranger

hehe. u guys are weird. sark is sooo much better

14. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

yes sark is cute but only in a bad boy kind of way, now vaughn ....vaughn, how can you not love those green eyes?!lol

15. alias_fan

alias_fan typically terrific

few months away from being a freshman

16. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

i'm 14 and in 8th grade and i sooo don't care if he's 20 years older than me! celine dion is married to a guy that's old enough to be her dad too!

17. The Kate Vartan

The Kate Vartan Rocket Ranger

sark is cute, but vaughn is wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better! I have pictures of him on my destop so I can look at him every time I log onto the computer (at home and at school!)

18. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

i like sark, vaughn's cuter but sark i like his evil character :rolleyes: ok and yes i'm in highschool, class of 2005 baby!!! and for anyone who can't count or is just too lazy too, that means i'm a sophomore....

19. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

wuah ha...I'm a freshman...*hangs head in shame* I have pictures of almost everyone on my desktop...Well, from Alias I mean...And who I like...So mainly, it's Syd and Vaughn!

20. Intel

Intel Rocket Ranger

dun hang ur head in shame, for i am a freshman too! (i think lol) i love alias too! but im very most likely the most and only obssessed one among ppl i know about the show...ooh, tv just had a promo of dd and a comp for 2 ppl to win a mission on a jet fighter pilot plane, (goes to stare at screen)