if ur in hs and luv alias post a note!

I'm in highschool too, except a sophmore! And I'm glad to admit that Michael Vartan is one fine man (so much better than Sark!! lol). If only he were younger...::sigh::.

im sooo happy to se that there are so many hs kids that love alias!!!! well we can all be buddies!!!

my sn is volcombabe3333 but im in the middle of moving so i can't use im till like april :confused: but thats okay im glad i started this post! um ok im sorry someone said they wanted to be alias buddys there name was aysha or something like that my name is Lauren amd ya i want to have tons of alias buddies! oh ya there are like 2 kids at my school that lke alias and arent obessed :angry: o well im soo excited for the new eposide tonight!

o ya i just wrote a note before this one but ya Micheal is soo Hott i wish he was younger! oh ya put on ur sns if u have them so we can all im each other!

~Micheal is soo hott and srak is pretty cute but i like vaughn better!~ hehehe :woot:

I'm 17 and taking college classes and LOVE Alias!!!!!! Nobody at school watches it... they all tell me they don't have the time or don't watch TV. Give me a break!!!!! Make the time!

Flames24 said:
I remember being in high school, I remember all 4 of my years. My how time does fly though.
I know, time does fly. It seems like just yesterday I was called into the office for my first uh...problem. (stupid preppies tried to get in a fight with my friend. NO ONE tries to mess with my friends without hearing what I think of it...or feeling what I think of it...LOL!) And my freshman year has gone by sooo fast!! The year is almost over and I'll be a sophmore. 7th and 8th grade seemed to go by slower!!

omg im soo proud of myself for starting this post i now have reassurence that im not the only obbsessive alias fan and vartan fan that is in high school

im a frosh too *guilty head hangs soo low* lol

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>"Do you ever ask Vaughn, Hey wheres weiss?" ~weiss</span>

omg i just posted the note before this one but, heres a story:

one time i was at the carpet store with my mom (sad but true) then i thought i saw weiss in front of me! ya then i keep on running around the store following him and trying to craw around and junk like sydney and finally one of the ladies that worked there told me to get out of the fabric and stop playing and the guy that looked like weiss from the back turned around and he didn't look like himat all!!!

can u believe it?!!!!
hehehelol :lol: it is a hillarious memory

pasta_sauce385 said:
i like sark, vaughn's cuter but sark i like his evil character :rolleyes: ok and yes i'm in highschool, class of 2005 baby!!! and for anyone who can't count or is just too lazy too, that means i'm a sophomore....
Oh Yeah!! Class of 2005!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :: Slaps hands!!:: he he I love High school it rocks!! I love learning (oh well that makes me a nerd) but I also love having fun on the weekends with my girsl and of course the guys!! But no one really like Alias as much as I do @ my school :( oh well they're losers Alias rocks!!

~KM :angelic:

PS MV is so fine I don't care how much older I love that man he he

14yearoldaliasluver said:
one time i was at the carpet store with my mom (sad but true) then i thought i saw weiss in front of me! ya then i keep on running around the store following him and trying to craw around and junk like sydney and finally one of the ladies that worked there told me to get out of the fabric and stop playing and the guy that looked like weiss from the back turned around and he didn't look like himat all!!!

can u believe it?!!!!
hehehelol :lol: it is a hillarious memory
Oh dear... the issues we Alias lovers have to go through.....

I only know of one other person at my highschool that watches Alias. I hardly ever talk to her either. None of my friends watch it and they say I am obsessed. I am only permanently attached to the show. :D :D :D

I'm in grade 8 and I love Alias. Especially Jennifer Garner. I'm like the only one at my school who talks about Alias non-stop. Oh well, I love every episode and eagerly await it each week.

fresh out of the elementary oven. (which means i'm a freshmen) Love Alias, Luv MV (HOTTIE!) too bad he's almost as old as my mom :P *sigh* oh well. I only know a few ppl who watches alias at my school which sux. but i did get called an alias junkie once :D hehe and i'm proud of it :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

oh my, you're all so young! :blink: i'm a junior...in college. i feel so old... but that's a stupid thing to say since there are obviously people in this forum older than me.

oh well. class of 2000, yay! we're the millenium bug class. :blink: :D

I'm 17 and I will be 18 in october, I will be of age !!!
I'm still in high school but the next year I will be in University.

oh, i completely agree with you flames - time does fly by. and once you're in college, it will go by FASTER. i mean, geez, i'm almost about to graduate from college and i feel like i just started! :blink:

Back