If Vaughn proposed to Sydney.

Where or how would the proposal take place?

• At a beautiful beach.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During a romantic dinner.

• On a mission when they are tortured & might be killed by Sark

• At a baseball or basketball game.

• Whilst Vaughn sings a romantic song to Sydney.

• Vaughn organises a plane to fly by with the question.

• Vaughn hides a ring that Sydney will suddenly find during a mission.

• On an Australian holiday with horses and a beautiful veiw.

• They suddenly decide to get married in Las Vegas

• Sydney asks Vaughn the question

• Total voters
i think that it would be great if sydney did ask him but then i think that it would be even better if Vaughn did put the ring in one of Sydney's missions and she finds it. that would be the best!

Hi and welcome to AA!!
Interesting poll, but I'm not sure that it belongs to the introduction forum....
But since it's there....I will go for the dinner!!

I hope you'll have fun on the boards....see you around...
Marie.

Just a suggestion-maybe you should switch the baseball/basketball game idea to a hockey idea, cuz Vaughn's favorite sport is hockey and him and Syd used to go to games together.

It was either the game idea or the beach idea that I thought was the most exciting.
But I went for the beach.
:smiley:

spygal87 said:
Just a suggestion-maybe you should switch the baseball/basketball game idea to a hockey idea, cuz Vaughn's favorite sport is hockey and him and Syd used to go to games together.

It was either the game idea or the beach idea that I thought was the most exciting.
But I went for the beach.
:smiley:
I agree - I could totally see it being at a hockey game or on the ice rink.

VaughnFan13 said:
How about...never? :smiley:
Wow - that's not very nice :wtf: - just kidding. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Personally, I'd like to see them marry in real life - even though I'd be jealous, I think they are a great couple on and off screen.

..oooohh..i wanted Vaughn to sing for Sydney! :woot: yes, yes...that would be something.. but then again Syd could remember Danny's proposal..and that wouldn't be soo nice.. (n) ..can you imagine she saying : No. :eek:

id perfer nvr 2 b/c im Sarkney shipper and Vaughn is insane and i second that i would like to see them get married in real life (Vartan and Garner) shouldnt this thread be in Relationships? y is it in the welcome area :blink: :confused:

VaughnFan13 said:
How about...never? :smiley:
Yeah. seriously, eew. Don't DO that to poor Syd. She's had enough of crappy Vaughn to last her a lifetime of painful memories. :confused:

Les

Back