If Vaughn proposed to Sydney.

Where or how would the proposal take place?

• At a beautiful beach.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • During a romantic dinner.

• On a mission when they are tortured & might be killed by Sark

• At a baseball or basketball game.

• Whilst Vaughn sings a romantic song to Sydney.

• Vaughn organises a plane to fly by with the question.

• Vaughn hides a ring that Sydney will suddenly find during a mission.

• On an Australian holiday with horses and a beautiful veiw.

• They suddenly decide to get married in Las Vegas

• Sydney asks Vaughn the question

• Total voters
Well it has to be in the land of OZ the most neglected destination for Alias missions.

Unfortunately there's never much going on down here in the land of Oz. Great place to live, boring place for spy activity. :smiley:

Unfortunately, I'm not very good with romance. I have sworn that if anybody ever gets down on one knee and proposes in a public place, I will punch them in the face! So I don't think it would be very appropriate for me to vote in this poll. :D

I'm fine with the relationships in the show, but sappy love-talk makes me cringe. (Maybe it's just because I have had a bad experience or two! ^_^ )

if he proposed to her at the place his character is now - the no backbone, revenge-crazed place - i'd upchuck in my shoes. lol. but if they fix his character or if he had in season 2, it would have been some place really sweet and adorable. he was so cute and in love with her back then.

m-c

I think that is would be one of those in the moment things were they don't know if they're going to live or die, but know that they love each other. I think that would be the best!

At the beach, on the pier
That is their place, the pier, and it would be very emotional for the both of them, very romantic

On a mission while Sark was gonna kill them? He!! yea! I wonder when what Sark woudl say if he saw?

he would say
"Thanks for letting me borrow your wife. Since she was so good, I'll let you two get married, then I'll kill you."

awww that would be soo sad!

I think he might actually let them go. He is after all just a little bit good.

See, I'm split on this one. Part of me wants a fluffy Santa Barbara proposal and another part wants an action packed proposal in a life or death situation. I can just see Vaughn and Syd with bullets flying all around them and then he's like, "Will you marry me?" I guess that wouldn't be very professional though. :lol:

^^
I totally agree.
Its like, Santa Barabara would be soooo sweet and it would reduce me to a tiny puddle on the floor, but a dangerous situation would make me scream like 'NOOOO!!! Except YEEEEEEESSSS!!!"

Im gonna compromise and say at the hockey rink. Cos of the sweetness, but also cos of the danger. Cos dudes? Ice is scary. And Sydneys pretty unco on ice, so there will always be the potential for something to go wrong! hahha, man, i need a life in the WORST way.

These are the things i think about when i cant get to sleep at night.

^^ YES!!! The hockey rink is a great idea. And then Irina needs to show up afterward and knock Syd on her ass again. That would be perfect.

Actually any proposal would be perfect come to think of it...

I voted baseball, but only because Hockey wasn’t up there. However I think that Vaughn would never do it on a mission unless the mission was over and they were headed home. I think this because he wouldn’t want to distract her and then have something bad happen to her.

Back