If you could be a superhero

Okay I just saw X-men 2 so I was wondering if you could have some sort of superhero power what would it be!!!!! I think I'd want to be able to fly, but I haven't given it a whole lot of thought until now!

Hmmmm, superhero powers, i'd have 2 have a combination of being able to fly and control the weather and make it sunny all year in England! coz that neva happens!!

I'd want the ability to make anyone shut up... and I'd want to be really smart, and pretty. *laughs* Not that those are superhero powers, but... I've really never seen a "superhero" movie or show.

Maybe I'd like to fly. Then I could go anywhere...

Invisibility!!...I could spy on anyone I wanted...The CIA would have to give me a job if I were invisible...how could they pass that up?? :smiley:

I want to be "unsolid" (dont think thats a word lol) when I'm invisible...so I can walk through walls and stuff too...I'd be the ultimate spy!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!

you cum up with good powers all i thought of was being the smartest person in the world and being able to fly . .bineg *unsolid* is good too and im not sure if thats a word either. . and yes u would be the Ultimate Spy the best out there haha
~Kay~

haha...can I call you SUPER BRAIN!! Your head could be the size of a beach ball...with the veins throbbing at the sides...haha thats so neat!!!..."its a hot air balloon, it's a blimp, it's a blowfish...nooooo...it's Super Brain!" Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh...Super Brain to the rescue! *puffs chest out and says in a baritone Opera voice*: Here I Come! To Save the Day!!

SydB_JenG said:
haha...can I call you SUPER BRAIN!! Your head could be the size of a beach ball...with the veins throbbing at the sides...haha thats so neat!!!..."its a hot air balloon, it's a blimp, it's a blowfish...nooooo...it's Super Brain!" Duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh...Super Brain to the rescue! *puffs chest out and says in a baritone Opera voice*: Here I Come! To Save the Day!!
LMAO!!! :lol:
~Kay~

Back