If you could be anyone

yeah, but i doubt any of us are SERIOUSLY trying to be like jennifer garner. or michelle kwan in my case. it'd just be cool to be in their shoes for a day or so. :D

A56, you are totally right, I had this friend a while ago, she used to do EVERYTHING I did! She bought the clothes I did, she mimicked my every movement, she agreed with everything I thought, she followed me around, and she just....frickin would've had to be short and skinny and she'd be an exact replica of me!! Seriosly! She dyed her hair my color! AAAAH!!!

marshall lover. violet from the SOUE sounds good! so does JG! but i really like being myself! I love my life friends, everthing!@

wow jo thats really freaky, you must be a great role model, and friend, she must have really looked up to you!!! but still freaky!

Yeah, it was, REALLY freaky!! I dunno, there's nothing special about me, I guess she just needed someone to obsess over, LMAO!! My cousin does that now, only I haven't seen her in a long time, so I don't know anymore....

xoxilovevaughnxox said:
A56 i agree with you go to post before this. ME is mwhat i want to be! bravo !! uve got it right!
Thanks, though I don't see why everyone is saying "bravo" Oh well, it's nice!!! ^_^ :D

Back