If YOU could be on ALIAS?

I was thinking about this the other day after watching an ALIAS episode. If you could be on ALIAS, what kind of character or person would you be? Bad, good, part of the Bristow Clan, dating Sark, Sloanes other child etc etc.

It is kinda obvious from my sig who i would want to be!! :D

I´d love to be another Irina´s sister but still the truth is...if I would be in Alias I´d be Marshall. -_-
I would like to be Syd too but that´s just ´cause of Vaughn *ahem*. :angelic:

I wouldn't care If I was an extra on Alias but I would like to be a secret contact so they have to come to me to get info on bad guys!!

if i could be a character on Alias i would LOVE to be Syd and Vaughns daughter coz you'd have the bestest parents ever and you'd turn out real pretty :love:

or...

I'd be a character like Syd coz shez like real skinny, pretty and everything else. She kicks A$$!! :D

Luv Em :ninja: :stick: :Ph34r:

I would like to be a character who plugs Sloane right between the eyes with a 9mm slug. :D

No, actually I would like to join the cast as Jack's new girlfriend. :love:

Dating Sark of course. ;) I'd also be Sydney's other long lost sister. That way I can be part of the Bristow family and easily get a job at the CIA. :P

I'd be a freelancer, mercenary type peep, with training in espionnage and covert ops. One of the best of the best at what I do, but disallusioned by something within the CIA, so went rogue. A bad good guy! :devil:

i'd want to be like Rachel... sort of - only less annoying and more competant
i'd like to be a fellow spy in APO and go w/ syd on missions & stuff :smiley:

Oh, good one! I would love to be Jack's....other daughter. Young, naiive, I would definitely love to work with Marshall. Give the guy a break and get the felgercarb beat out of me once in a while. :blink:

I'd...just be Sydney. xD She's beautiful, awesome, and dating Vaughn. Being Sydney's sister wouldn't get me Vaughn, so yeah... ;)

Back