If YOU could be on ALIAS?

man... I would love to be someone like Rachel... like have Sydney as a handler... that would be sweet. And with Jack around...talk about learning from the best

Oh yea... if almost forgot... being Syd means being w/ Vaughn... wow... thats amazing

Oh yea... but then if i was Rachel... i would be with Sark that one time... might be worth it :lol:

Okay, I would so want to be Sydney's other long lost sister. It's like my dream :blush: (I'm such a loser because I'm actually serious :D). That would be soo cool. Irina as a mom, Jack as a dad, and Syd and Nadia as sisters. I mean, what more could a girl ask for, oo and I would be a spy, awwwweeeesssommmmeeee!!!!

Or just plain being Syd would be pretty amazingly crazy. Well, except I would have to go through everything that she went through, and that might not be too fun :thinking:.

~Andrea :angelic:

If I could be on Alias . . . hmm, I think I'd like to be the painter, married to Will. As it turns out I would be a former spy, now in witness protection, and coincidentally I use to work with Vaughn. Will and I would live on the same beach as our best friends of course, and Dixon would endlessly try to get us to start up our own covert branch of the CIA.

Hmmmm. I would be Sydney because she's pretty, she has a good personality and characteristics, not to mention she's married to Vaughn, has two cute kids, she had awesome (spying wise) parents, a good sister, and because she's a kick butt spy.

-Erin :smiley:

I would definately be someone like Anna Espinosa... hard core and can give syd a run for her money. But then again being one of the Derevko sisters would be soo sweet. Either way... i would have to be dating either Sark or Vaughn... thats a must.

Man, I would be honored to be killed by Sydney Bristow! So, of course, it really wouldn't matter what role I played. Just being in the same room with the cast, I'd have a heart attack. If I had my choice, I wouldn't want to be an existing character. I'd want to be either Sydney or Irina's daughter or prodigy or something.

I don't think I would be a bad guy. I've liked dreamed of being Isabelle. I mean, think about the relatives I would have!!!! If Sydney was my mom I'd like cry. Just thinking about it :love: I'd be happy being a person who walks in the background, and is barely even noticeable, though (the more likely scenario :blush: )

~Andrea :angelic:

I'd be the second-only-to-Sydney kicka** CIA agent that Sark finally decides to convert for. :Ph34r:

I'll firm up his loyalties, awww yeah baby.

I'd like to be the female version of Weiss. You know, the best friend who's always there for Syd and Vaughn, the funny person. :smiley:

Realistically, I know I'm not cut out to be a field agent. I figure I'd be some sort of feared person, lurking like Sloane does in the sort of puppet master role!

Back