If you could change the past...

If u could go back and change something that happened on alias would you?

• Yes of course I would!

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Heck no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe if i knew what would have happened as a result of my changing.

• Suprisingly noeven though I dislike some stuff JJ is brilliant and his decisions make the show great

• Total voters
I don't necessarily want to change the fact she was missing, but maybe what happened to her while she was gone. I would also like to have an episode that is like total flashback, like through hypnosis, to recap the whole time. That way Sydney and everyone else, Including that jackass ex of hers, could find out exactly the hell she went through.

AGREED!! I really dont like how they handled that whole situation, and, considering it was such a huge part of whats happened in Sydneys life, and hasnt even been mentioned this season, i dont like how theyre handling it right now either.

But everything apart from that? A-Ok!! JJ is Go

I said yes I'd change things if I could see what would happen because I think the show took a spike in the negative with me when we did the missing two years not the whole Lauren thing I didn't mind that tension(even though I'm sure JJ wishes he would have saved that for this season with the whole J/M drama) but the plot was confusing just to be confusing, In the beginning if you were confused it was because YOU didn't understand season three felt like no one really understood what was happening from week to week. If I could pull Sydney out of the spying and give her a little more real life that's what I would change

If I had my way:

- Vaughn would NEVER have married Lauren (or anyone except for Syd)
- Will and Weiss would still be on the show
- Naida would not exist (Irina + Sloane = EW!)
- Vaughn would still be with us and NOT evil
- Syd would not be pregnant

I picked yes of course, because I want Francie back, so much! She could've been there for Sydney in season 3.
I miss Francie so incredibly much. (n)

Oh and of course I wouldn't have gotten Vaughn shot.

If I had my way, SD-6 would have been around alot longer than 1 1/2 seasons and Sydney would live her double life longer...having the real Francie and Will around not knowing what she really did for a living...

Well... i kinda wish some things had played out differently in the 5th season, but i love the way it ended. so if some of the bad things that happened were necessary for the show to end up the way it did, i wouldn't change anything.

I loved everything that happened in Alias until the fifth season so it would be there where i would change things. I don't really mind the whole Vaughn leaving and such but i did mind the finale. So i would change the finale but that is all really. Oh and maybe syd should have Will still. But that soeant really mean that much to me. So ya just the finale.

I wouldn't have had Weiss leave. He should have been there for Sydney after everything, and then for Nadia when she woke up, and again at her funeral.

And Jack, Irina, Tom, Nadia and Renee were never killed.

And ultimately I wish Alias didn't end!

It's a tough call, and you all make valid points. For sure there are some things I wish would have gone differently . . . Vaughn's "death" and it would have been nice if the whole pregnancy/children thing would have only come up in the finale . . . but I could really change somthing, I have to say surprisingly no, I wouldn't want to mess with such an amazing show!

i said i would change it....because i would have liked the vaughn and syd relastionship to have been a littel more longer...like in series 1 they would have had a littel thing and keeped it secret.......everytime they meet??????????anyway i will not go coz i sound like a geek

ohhhh and also i would have liked nadia to have married weiss and had a family......:smiley: :smiley:

There are some things I didn't love, but I approve of them. Like Irina's death; I didn't want her to die, but I'm fine with it. I kind of wish she hadn't, but it had to be done. So, no, I wouldn't change anything.

i voted for

Suprisingly noeven though I dislike some stuff JJ is brilliant and his decisions make the show great

yeah i know, he drives u nuts yet i still love him, and his show

Back