Season 3 If you could choose...

If Lauren was to killed, who would you want to do it?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• Lauren's mom

• Sark

• Jack

• Irina

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Sark. :D

But really, I'd like Sark to torture her... then she escapes but Syd and Vaughn find her.... so Syd beats her up.... and then Vaughn shoots her and kills her. :D

i said syd, but now i think about it, sark cos it'd be great if he killed her and would be all "i'm in love with sydney anyway, you b!tch" lmao. wishful thinking. but i don't want lauren to die. i like her

:P
But I would get a kick out of it if Irina showed up and did kill her...what entertainment that would be!
that would be cool ;)
Sark.

But really, I'd like Sark to torture her... then she escapes but Syd and Vaughn find her.... so Syd beats her up.... and then Vaughn shoots her and kills her.
this plan has merit also ;)

I voted Sark... somebody with no emotional attachment to anybody.

If Syd did it..... I think it would be something that would "linger" between Syd and Vaughn in their relationship...

thats a good point...but i def want a syd vs lauren showdown...with vaughn watching, ya know and he can step in and give a punch or two, although syd def wouldnt need it!

i dont know.... i picked sark but im not sure who i want to kill her but most likely she wont die at all... (n) ... since shes signed for next season
on the bright side Jen Garner said when she was on TRL wednesday that she was currently filming this eppy and she "has a huge fight with someone we already know"
3 guesses who that is.....*cough* Lauren Reed *cough* :angelic:

Back