Season 3 If you could choose...

If Lauren was to killed, who would you want to do it?

• Vaughn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• Lauren's mom

• Sark

• Jack

• Irina

• Other (please specify)

• Total voters
Actually, I don't want Lauren to die.I just want her to be thrown in jail- after Vaughn and her divorce of course! :D And then I would want her to grow old and uglyin prison and her eyebrows become sooooo bushy that she can't see a thing! Ha,ha,ha! :lol: :P ;) ^_^ Perfect.

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Rae</span>

sd6452 said:
I'm thinking about that previous thread where Marshall kills her by accident. :lol:
hahahahaha! hed be sooo sad, but everyone woulf be like YAY MARSHALL and then hed make some joke.

I don't want Sydney or Vaughn to be the one to kill her. They already have too much baggage between them as it is and this would just add to that.

But if Jack were the one to do it...:whistle: I can just imagine him spraying Windex on her face, washing away the eyeliner of doom, and then shooting her like he did to Haladki.

I was a little surprised when I entered this poll how many people think Vaughn should kill Lauren; if Vaughn were to kill Lauren, that would most definately be the death knell for the S/V relationship. That would seriously taint the Vaughn character much more than pouring acid on Dr. Lee's unfeeling legs-he'd be crossing a line no "boy scout" should ever cross and his relationship with Sydney would be the forfeit. Their relationship, or lack thereof, has too much strain already to deal with Revenge!Vaughn going medieval to death on pscho Lauren's a**.

I must say, I agree with Dita. Of course, I wouldn't mourn the death of the S/V relationship - but what she says is true...with how upset Sydney was at Vaughn in the last episode, she would be much more so if Vaughn actually killed Lauren.

That being said, I'd love to have Sark do it.

IRINA.. like: "hey! b*tch, don't you mess up with my baby girl anymore.."..BAMM..

*Irina shoots the Cow right in the middle of the evil eye brows..* :clap: :jump: :jump:
and a new title for the episode: THE RETURN OF THE QUEEN
:jump:

Cecília said:
and a new title for the episode: THE RETURN OF THE QUEEN
:jump:
LMAO!!!!!! Hmmm, Irina killing her would add another twist to alias and the return of Lena!!! That would be just great!

hey! new plans:

ALL OF THEM. Cast members, guests, crew, the cleaning lady... like: *reporter* : ...Good morning America! We’re on location, live from Santa Barbara for a SPECIAL THE COW’S DEATH SUNDAY.. the viewers are going mad because we were just informed in a few minutes we’ll have Sydney in her tiny pink bathing suit and Vaughn in tight yellow shorts, taking sun baths while having pinacoladas in coco-nuts coups with little umbrellas on.
But the actual show will take place just behind them , where the Bovine will be gagged and tied up to a very uncomfortable chair. And in front of her will be all Alias cast members and their guests for the occasion, aligned up waiting for their turn to beat the hell out of her. That’s going to be exciting... yes.. *the reporter receives the latest news*.. and more exciting news people: Mr. Abrams just confirmed: Vaughn will be spreading sun block in Sydney’s chest, belly and incredibly fitted legs. Oh boy.. and that’s it from where I’m standing... and I’ve got to run, cause I’ve got a kid holding my place in line. Back to the studio!

Or neither, just:
.. throw her into the sharks aquarium..
..or wrap her up and send her to Hannibal Lecter for Christmas,
..or, I don’t know.. feed an anaconda with her..

ideas, anyone? :woot: :woot:

Vaughn!!!!!

Because Sydney suffered because of her, but who suffered a huge betrayal of her, who felt a bigger pain was Vaughn he has the right of show to everybody that he´s over her and makes a revenge!

Sa_Bristow said:
he has the right of show to everybody that he´s over her and makes a revenge!
Yeah, killing her would really show that she no longer has any effect on him! :lol:

Back