If you could do or have anything

If you could do or have any one alias related thing what would it be?

• A summer vacation with the cast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A role on the show for 3 episodes

• All the alias merchandise ever made

• A date with a member of the cast

• A signed script

• A tour of the home of one of the cast members

• A chance to submit ideas for the next few episodes

• Total voters
A role on the show for three (or more) eps and then hopefully i could score a signed script, a summer vacation with the cast, all the Alias merchandise ever made, a tour of one of their homes, and a chance to submit ideas for the next few eps.

I would either take a date *cough* *Bradley* *cough* or go on vacation with them and see them in swimwear :lol:

Then I can get a signed script on the island! :lol:

roll for three weeks - thats gotta be like almost amonth of filming with all the cast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D :lol: :D

can't believe i am the 1st person 2 say a date with 1 of the members of the cast!!!!!! unbelieveable.:jawdrop: if u asked me a year age, i would have sed vaughn, but now:love: <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>- sark </span>:love: is the only guy im craving:kissme: . neways, he's not that much older than me.....m/v on the over thand is like......he could be my dad practically.....well, mayb not, but hey.

a date with sarkie [well, david anders] tho.......? yummmmmmm. :P :D :P :D :P

Why settle for submitting script ideas? I want a job as a writer! But lacking that, I picked something else.
;)

i want them all! but i chose a date with a member of da cast. either david anders or michael vartan will do me just fine!
lol

amisha
xxx

i picked being on the show for 3 episodes cause i mean, i would be soo much fun to go there and then interact with the cast. And the hot guys like Vaughn and Sark-that would be like the greatest :D

i picked a summer vaction with every1 cause u would like get tono them heaps and like arent summer vactions like 2-3 weeks or somethink and id see hopefully vaughn or sark with there tops off!!!!!!
jess

butt a role f 3 eps wood b great!!!!
:smiley:

Either a summer vacation...(what I picked) or a role for 3 eppy's. Summer vacation has to be some place warm. MV and DA in swimming trunks... mmm... mmm... gooood! However filming for three eppy's (depending on the role) could take a long time, depending on what has be done, and whether or not I end up dead...it could definately be fun.

ok ok i would want 3 eps of mi own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! butt i still wanna c sark and vaughn with there tops off! :angelic: WAT?????

jess :redhair:

i can't believe none of u would take a sighned skript.i mean i know there r some better choices but i got an origional skript 4 my b'day and if it had been sighned woulda died and gone 2 heaven :D

it was hard chosing between a vacation with the cast or all the merchandise.i chose the vacation though because it would be a chance to meet them in person without the acting i am too shy.

i picked chance to send in ideas cuz then i could make Syd and Vaughn get back together. didnt pick the 3 eppies cuz id be so nervous i couldnt speak

Back