If you could do or have anything

If you could do or have any one alias related thing what would it be?

• A summer vacation with the cast

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A role on the show for 3 episodes

• All the alias merchandise ever made

• A date with a member of the cast

• A signed script

• A tour of the home of one of the cast members

• A chance to submit ideas for the next few episodes

• Total voters
I chose the role for 3 episodes I think it would be interesting just to hang out with the cast and see the whole process of making an episode

i would want 2 b on the show, cuz it sounds like the most fun thing 2 do and plus i wont b just a regular fan that gets some inside picks

I chose a summer vacation with the cast because I would want to know what they are like outside of Alias
Get to know the real person, you know?

I said 3 eps because then you get to meet everyone not just the cast and probably learn some stuff about the show and while your there you can give the writers some ideas.

Man, this was hard, but I finally decided on a date with a cast member(Victor Garber). It would be so cool to hang out with him.

While I'd love a date with David Anders, I think I'd probably be so nervous I'd end up looking like a total idiot to him...so since I'm a writer, I'd love to submit some ideas for the show...it would be a dream come true for me actually. :blush:

I'd have to say a chance to submit ideas, because then I would hope they'd love my ideas so much that they'd hire me as a full-time writer! OMG! That is my dream! :D

A role on the show! :D I took umm two years of performing arts in middle school (I but it's a lot harder in more advanced schools ^_^ ) and it was fuuuuun, I kinda got those classes by default! Three episodes, so that's like 3 weeks with the Alias cast! With that time you can sort of also get the benifits of the other poll choices!

I said a role on the show! That would be really cool.(I could beat up sark and then have a kissing scene with Vaughn :love: and then Syd could kill me!) :lol:

i picked a role in the show too... actor as well but it would be sucha great way to get to know evry one cast and crew

Back