If you could have anything in a game...

Originally posted by larkonits@Mar 1 2006, 03:57 PM
my main thing is everyone looking alike.
I know exactly what you mean. There have been a lot of games in recent years
were everyone looked like they came off a conveyer belt, complete clones, and
for the most part people are sick of it.

Another one to add to the list is a non-static world. Besides The Matrix Online, and a few not very popular MMORGP's, name one game that wasn't basically the same from the previous log-in?

I can't.

Originally posted by frostydf2@Mar 2 2006, 02:21 PM
Another one to add to the list is a non-static world. Besides The Matrix Online, and a few not very popular MMORGP's, name one game that wasn't basically the same from the previous log-in?

I can't.
You know, i cant either lol.

Originally posted by frostydf2@Mar 2 2006, 02:21 PM

I can't.
Hm, I must say I can't think of one either.

I'd like to see a game that didn't have humans as a race. I'd like to see a game that gets away from autoattack/specials and has interesting combat, for a change. I'd like to see a skill based game, with no classes. I'd like to be able to place a race that looks COOL for a damn change, instead of a human, skinny human, short human or a big stong human. Or, has humans as evil (which I believe is closer to the truth) I'd like to see something that wasn't a EQ clone. I'd like to see a endgame that DOESN"T have raiding or blah blah blah PvP. I want someting new, and better than this felgercarb. :angry:

I've been playing EQ since 99, even though I quit it after 2 years. <_<

I would like to see ways of interacting with a game world even when not playing.

So for instance, if an auction sold, I would like an email sent to me, or a text message on my cell phone.

Presto...what a wonderful idea!

I would like to see a newspaper, or some such, which would let you know out of game as well as in game what is happening in the world.....what cities are under attack, what taverns are open, etc.

I want GMs and moderators that actually give a damn and do their best to help everyone and make the game better, like frosty. ;)

Originally posted by Daax@May 17 2006, 03:21 PM
I want GMs and moderators that actually give a damn and do their best to help everyone and make the game better, like frosty. ;)
Frosty would be one out of the many here who I'm sure would give 5000 gold or more to help make HJ better ;)

In response to some of the other statement about taking away certain styles & combat types... all I ask is please, in the name of the gods, please don't make combat twitch. I am *terrible* at games like that, especially FPS games. I need my auto-attack in order to kill a worm, lol.

~ Jaraeth

Don't worry, auto-attack/specials is in, and I'm sure my crying about it isnt going to change that. ;) I hope for all that is holy that it's so dumbed down that my 3 year old neice could pwn a mob though. But, that seems to be what alot of people want. It doesn't have to suck, (CoH and DAoC were very cool) but they mostly suck @$$. If I can fall asleep from boredom in a long fight and no one notices (which has happened) there is a HUGE peoblem.

Originally posted by Daax@May 17 2006, 10:21 PM
Thanks Daax, and don't expect me to stop at Hero's Hall. I plan on contributing to Simutronics as much as possible. I'm doing as much as I can in the Hero's Council, and I'll be doing much more when I hopefully become a GM (whcih i was already accepted).

Back