If you could meet one actor who plays on ALIAS -

If you could meet one actor in real life who plays on ALIAS who would it be?

• 1) Jennifer Garner (Sydney)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Victor Garber (Jack Bristow)

• 3) Ron Rifkin (Sloane)

• 4) Michael Vartan (Vaughn)

• 5) Kevin Weisman (Marshall)

• 6) David Anders (Sark)

• 7) Melissa George (Lauren)

• 8) Greg Grunberg (Weiss)

• Total voters
the one I'd want to meet the most would be Lena Olin, but considering she's not in the poll, I had to toss up between Kevin and Michael.. I chose Kevin

Just because I'm Alias obsessed and have random dreams where I actually meet her, I have to go with JG because she's so sweet and amazingly talented. :smiley:

I went with MV... would want to meet them all, but if I met him I am sure I would have anything to say except "duh". :blush:

First of all I would like to meet Mike Vartan :angelic:... :D and i dont know why?!!!:angelic: ...cause he is...ummm...h....and....maybe.... :P and could be Jen, Mia, Greg, Kevin and the Alias crew...I think they are just amazing

Well.....I'd like to meet them all.....as we all would of course. But...I picked Michael. ;) BUT if Will was on there.....I wouda picked him....somebody that can make me laugh...but then again everyone on Alias makes me laugh! :smiley:

I voted for David Anders...cos Sark is wicked cool!! However I would love to meet them all as we all would, Kevin Weisman would be a funny guy to chat to ,Marshall cracks me up! Ron or Victor I would be in awe of, as they rock and well Jen is great...sexy as hell and a top actress. And I cant help but find Lena Olin attractive even though she is nearly double my age...she dont look it! Irina Derevko was best part of season 2. Mia has a lovely accent and plays Nadia well. Carl Lumbly has made the sometimes robotic Dixon part his own with some great individual performances...in season one and 2 mainly. Michal Vartan and Greg Grunberg are a great double act at times...all in all Alias is a well structured show...I cant pick any weak links

Jen all the way! She's been my idol since I can remember! I think I'd faint or go crazy if I ever met her! I LOVE JEN!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

i would love to meet all of them...even the writers, directors, visual effects, etc. people!!...but i picked jg b.c she is my idol!! i love her and everything she does...i have so much respect for her and b.c i think she is so down to earth meeting her and talking to her would be comfortable, like talking to a friend...not awkward at all...

It was a hard choice to make. If it would have been possible, I would've picked them all. But I hade to made a choice. I was between Michael and Jen, but in the end I picked Jen, because she's so lovely and down to earth. There are not many actresses who are as down to earth as Jen is. She's an amazing actress.

Jen is followed closely by Michael and Mia, who isn't in that list unfortunately.

I voted Melissa George since I'm her biggest fan. She's my favourite actress and I'd really like to know where she shops, her clothes are awesome.

Back