If you could meet ten people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would take me forever to list everyone's name! :lol: So, I would like to meet everyone! Even though,

that's not 10 people. :lol: I just wanted to be fair. ;)

Kiki of course b/c she was like my first real best friend on this site and we have always wanted to meet eachother and no matta wut we go through are frindship is still strong.....and plus she is mah daughter ^_^
Moriel despite wut she did she is still an awesome nice person
Arash b/c hes the sweetest and always there to talk
Ally b/c shes freakin hilarious and i just luv funny ppl
Maggie b/c she is so nice and she luvs lasgo like me ^_^
Betha
Asha
Chanel
Timmy
Siri
Liz
KC
jack
amy
and i am pretty sure theres a lot more and im so srry that i forgot ya ;)

but trully if i could meet everyone on dis site i would b/c meeting a wjole bunch of new that luv alias would be so incredibly awesome :D

shoot! i knew i shouldnt have even made a list... i forgot people like gogo, tephie, misha, kathy, arash, etc.... damnit... sorry guys :(

ok im not too good at this thing: and i dont have resons :lol:

betha
avalon derevko
chloe
the "other" jess
maria
harminder
gendo
kouk
mike
charlie: we all wanna meet charlie ;)

hotpot said:
shoot! i knew i shouldnt have even made a list... i forgot people like gogo, tephie, misha, kathy, arash, etc.... damnit... sorry guys :(
you are sorri-ed ... :lol:

Its OK .. I even forgot to mention Kouk ... ;)

U NEED ENGLISH CLASSES MY FELLOW FERAL FREIND ;) cya I WONT MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING TOMORROW BETHA HAS STUFFED ME AROUND ENOUGH IT HAS GOTON TO THE POINT WERE I DONT CARE ANY MORE ;)

I would love to meet all my Alias Freaks of Australia members! There are 20+ at this point but in particular Kim (FuNnY ChIcKeN) who is always up for a chat with me :smiley:

Up the Aussies!!!

Kelly

alias_freak69 said:
U NEED ENGLISH CLASSES MY FELLOW FERAL FREIND ;) cya I WONT MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING TOMORROW BETHA HAS STUFFED ME AROUND ENOUGH IT HAS GOTON TO THE POINT WERE I DONT CARE ANY MORE ;)
:blink: :confused: :thinking: :blink: :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back