if you could only show your friends ONE episode

if you could only show your friends ONE episode of alias, what would it be?

• truth be told (season one).

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • q & a (season one).

• phase one (season two).

• the two (season three).

• other, please specify.

• Total voters
i'm always trying to get other people to get into alias, but i gotta face it - there's no way i'm going to get someone to sit down for 53 hours worth (so far) of alias episodes.

so if you could show only ONE episode of alias, which would it be and why? hopefully the episode you show will be enough too really hook in the person (or people) you're watching it with.

i only listed four episodes. i couldn't really think of any others that would be the most helpful to new viewers. feel free to add any.

i think i would probably show people the pilot. even though the whole double agent thing is pretty non-existant now, i think it does a pretty good job of laying out exactly what alias is. (well, it should, seeing as how it's a pilot...) plus, it's one of my all time favorite episodes. ^_^

I'd say Q & A, it basically previews the entire plot line. I actually just showed it to my brothers 2 days ago, they were pretty interested and they've never seen it before.

i would show q&a bc they would be filled in on whats going on in a brief amount of time... then i would have them watch phase one... hehe then i know they would be hooked... :lol:

I *almost* picked Truth Be Told, but then I changed it to Q&A. I think maybe seeing all the clips from the past episodes would spark somebody's interest enough to want to see the real thing.

But that's a hard question, because all three seasons have a completely different feel to them. The show reinvents itself so often...I mean, do you want to hook someone's attention with the double agent aspect of Season 1, or the family dynamic aspect of Season 2, or the current almost sci-fi aspect of Season 3? If I REALLY wanted to hook someone, I'd force them to watch all the episodes. ^_^

hotpot said:
i would show q&a bc they would be filled in on whats going on in a brief amount of time... then i would have them watch phase one... hehe then i know they would be hooked... :lol:
I agree, i would show them q & a so they could catch up on everything, but phase one is a one of my favorite episodes!

other which would be one of 3

1. the beginning of episode 1
2. end of season 2 (for cat fight*)
3. one where syd and vaughn get it on because half of my friends are sex obsessed

Bondgal2007 said:
Ummm I would just give them my season dvd 1 and 2 so they could catch up! LOL
lol, yea that's what I would do, but first I would make them promise to take care of them or else! :lol: but if I had to pick 1 episode, i think it would be Q & A! ^_^

i put other, im not completely sure, either the eppie this season with the airport scene.. or the eppie after phase one where s/v have sex .... either my friends would enjoy

yeah phase ones make out session would get any girl or woman hooked, and the beginning with the underwear would get any guy hooked

I chose Truth be Told, but Phase One was a close second. I chose this so if they like the eppy (which they will) they will start watching more Alias...This means I can stop talking to myself about S/V ^_^

i voted for the pilot cos its the beginning of everything and a first timer needs to understand Syd's life!

Phase one is only cool if you've been waiting for s/v to hook up for two years!!

Truth Be Told. I would like my friends to see ALIAS from the start and let them judge for themselves if the show if to their liking or not.

That's hard to choose because I love Truth Be Told and that is a great episode for anyone to watch so I'd probably choose that one. But Phase One is better to help them understand what's going on now. You should just do what I did to my sister and sit them down and watch every episode, it got her hooked.

Back