If you could play any instrument...

So, here's my question. If you could play /any/ instrument (e.g. be near perfect at it), which one would you choose? And if you do already play an instrument, why did you choose that one?

Personally, if I could play anything at the snap of my fingers, it'd have to be the drums.

I played the Clarinet (yeah, lame) in middle school, but if I could play any one instrument...it would definitely have to be the piano. You can really show off on the piano, lol.

If I could play anything, I would pick the bass. I, however, already play the Trumpet, Guitar, and Keyboard. I chose those because I love the sound of them.

I've been playing the piano since I can remember. :smiley: I chose it because it's a great instrument for composers, and it has beautiful pieces. I also love its sound. It's so relaxing. :smiley: It's a great instrument imo, but it's a pretty hard instrument to master. It's easy to learn the basics, but it's very difficult to master it. Trust me. All my teachers agree on that. :D

Aryan said:
I've been playing the piano since I can remember. :smiley: I chose it because it's a great instrument for composers, and it has beautiful pieces. I also love its sound. It's so relaxing. :smiley: It's a great instrument imo, but it's a pretty hard instrument to master it. It's easy to learn the basics, but it's very difficult to master it. Trust me. All my teachers agree on that. :D

I agree with you completely. I only know the basics and am finding it very hard to continue on.

Back