If you could...

sugababyboo

mrs. charlie
If could you punch anyone(famous or not) in the face knowing that you wouldn't have to face any consequences or legal action, who would be in your top five and why? Now, please don't anyone name members on this board. And, keep in mind that this just a fun question to entertain but to never act out. This question came from an episode of Friends where Rachel and Joey admitted that they'd punch Chandler. :lol: :lol:

1. Ann Coutler-She just spews and rants! I know that not all Republicans are like her but she projects such a negative image and she doesn't do her research well. How can anyone like a person who said that Canada was lucky to be on the same continent as the US and that Muslisms should be converted to Christianity???

2. Prince Charles-He put the late Princess Diane through hell!

3. Paris Hilton-Maybe she'd finally learn that not everyone thinks that she's hot.

4. 50 Cent-He's too arrogant and he just annoys me.

5. Ben Affleck-There's too many reasons, checkout my sig!

I totally agree with punching Ben Affleck.
I used to think he wasn't a bad guy, but now I just seem to hate him!
Out of everyone he would be the person I would punch the most.

m<o>j said:
I'd punch anyone who dares smoking around children, unborn or otherwise...
[post="1341806"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I guess that would mean Catherine Zeta Jones and her husband Michale Douglas. Except, she actually smoked while pregnant! :eek:

Ben Affleck- he is quite annoying
Paris Hilton- what has she done to get all that money
Children of celebrities-they won't have to work a day in their lives
LeBron James- he didn't even go to college and will make a hell of a lot more many than i ever will

Ben Affleck for his second hand smoking pregnancy or no pregnancy. I would NEVER want JG's health in jeopardy. That would be so sad that's it's no laughing matter. :depressed:

Paris Hilton-Well, it looks like I'll have to boycott Carl's Jr. now that she just did a commercial for the fast food chain.

Tom Seizemore-for being a wife beater

Courtney Love-KC is spinning in his grave right now.

papparzzi in general-dare I say it, if the papparzzi were limited to what they can/can't do several years ago, Princess Di would still be alive. (y)

Robert Blake/OJ Simpson-nuff said

church of mammals said:
papparzzi in general-dare I say it, if the papparzzi were limited to what they can/can't do several years ago, Princess Di would still be alive. (y)
Robert Blake/OJ Simpson-nuff said
[post="1342034"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

So, I'm going to play devil's advocate. The paparazzi were partially to blame. Her driver was extrememly drunk and she was not wearing her seat belt either. It's not fair to put all the blame on the razzi.

Oh wow, let's not turn this into a anti-ben thread. :lol: I just thought of someone else...Kirsten Dunst, I just don't find her appealing!! Also, Ashton Kutcher..you're not awesome!

sugababyboo said:
Oh wow, let's not turn this into a anti-ben thread.  :lol: I just thought of someone else...Kirsten Dunst, I just don't find her appealing!!  Also, Ashton Kutcher..you're not awesome!
[post="1342077"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
After hearing about how she reportedly murmured/dissed JG (and Ben Affleck) at the MTV Movie Awards where JG won best breakthrough performance, I agree. Plus, she has a 'look at me, I'm so special' attitude that makes me want to :puke: .

church of mammals said:
After hearing about how she reportedly murmured/dissed JG (and Ben Affleck) at the MTV Movie Awards where JG won best breakthrough performance, I agree.  Plus, she has a 'look at me, I'm so special' attitude that makes me want to :puke: .
[post="1342154"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I think she said that Jen and Ben's Daredevil copied and her and Tobey's kiss in Spiderman. Being in the rain in all, even though the DD kiss did not focus on Jennifer's wet blouse.... -_-

omg you know who else i wanna punch the hell out of? the mascot for Channel Seven (that's the station who airs alias in australia)

it would make SUCH a good punching bag!

It's just a silly question that came from an episode of Friends and I thought it'd be entertaining to see everyone's answers. Usually, someone punches a person that he/she doesn't like. Plus, being humans we've all probably felt the urge to punch someone at some point in our lives, and obviously it's not right to punch someone unless it's self defense.

Since I said anyone, I'm going to add Pol Pot and Hitler, I know they're dead but they deserved to be more than punched.

Hmmm...narrow my list down to five...now this is going to be tough :lol:

Ann Coulter - surprise, surprise. I can't stand her!!! She gives conservatives a bad name (seriously, you guys should distance yourselves from her). She makes no valid points in her arguments and just likes to stereotype liberals as a whole based on the actions of one or two. Luckily us liberals don't stereotype conservatives solely based on her. Here are some disgusting quotes by her: "In contemplating college liberals, you really regret, once again, that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals by making them realize that they could be killed, too. Otherwise they will turn out into outright traitors." (talking about the airlines' mistreatment of an Arab-American Secret Service agent) "This man should not be allowed near the president with a loaded gun. At the least, he's an immature nut. At worst, he's a ticking time bomb, in a simmering rage at America's supposed mistreatment of Muslims." (talking about the death of Princess Diana) "Her children knew she's sleeping with all these men. That just seems to me, it's the definition of 'not a good mother.' Is everyone just saying here that it's okay to ostentatiously have premarital sex in front of your children? [Diana is] an ordinary and pathetic and confessional - I've never had bulimia! I've never had an affair! I've never had a divorce! So I don't think she's better than I am." So yeah, she's definitely at the top of my list.

Ben Affleck - I've never liked him. And anyone who would put his future child's health in jeopardy deserves a good wack to the face.

George W. Bush - Sorry if this offends anyone...but I just think he could use one (or a good kick to the behind), anyone who has such little regard to our wildlife or women's rights needs something to make him see the light.

OJ Simpson - You have fun finding the 'real' killer OJ...his lawyers should be on here too, for letting him get away with murder...and the jury, oh yeah, definitely the jury.

The state of Florida - Now, I love Florida...Universal Studios, Diseny World, goregous beaches and all of that is awesome. But they have an enormous issue with sex offenders raping and killing young girls, and it's not getting better, they tried to block a 13 year old girl from getting an abortion, and they just passed an asinine law that allows someone to shoot another person if that person makes them feel 'threatened' without the fear of prosecution or a civil law suit.

Honorable Mention:

Paris Hilton - I don't think an explanation is needed.

Celebrities who don't give money to charities - They have more money than anyone...the least they could do is give back.

Sport Stars - Do they really need an 80 million dollar contract to play basketball?

Celebrities who complain about the paparazzi - Sorry, but I'm tired of it. Especially when I see you give interviews and pose for pictures for these gossip rags. If you really hated the paparazzi you wouldn't use them to your advantage, or have anything to do with any news source that uses paparazzi photos or gossip.

...and there are of course more...

some ball players (Bonds,A-Fraud): I really lost respect for A-Fraud after the ball slap incident and found it disrespectful when he joined the Yankees a week after he agreed to be the Texas Rangers team captain.
Osama/Sadam-Do I need to explain?
Dubya-He has done NOTHING about the immigration problem in the state I live in compared to the governator.
Scott Peterson-nuff said

Ann Widdecombe, - how self righteous is she?
Calum best - Gods gift to women... *cough* sure...
My old chem teacher and french teacher - *mutters expletives under breaths*
old perverts
guys who never call

Back