If you could...

church of mammals said:
I almost forgot about Anna Nicole Smith.  She has now hit a new low by working for the National Enquirer.
[post="1343233"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I don't get why Trimspa has kept her as their spokesperson. "Our pill will help you lose weight but it doesn't cure crazy."

Remember guys, this thread is for fun and as Sabella has displayed venting. I don't want to wakeup tomorrow morning hearing that a new punching craze has taken the world by storm :lol:

Sabella said:
Sorry Andy, we've probably freaked you out or I have mainly, I will stop venting now! :blush2: :sorry:
[post="1343176"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Haha, what? That's alright, it's good to vent sometimes :lol:.

Alistair campbell, david blunkett, john prescott (or chuck eggs that would be funny but i might get hit in the process) , gordon brown, tell u what, lets just get the cambinet and all its spinners

OOOhhhh I've added Ms. Delusional to my list! She is my sister's ex-boyfriend new girlfriend. She is acting as if she had help create Kylie (my sister and her ex-boyfriend's child) and will not allow my sister's husband to adopt Kylie. Keep in mind that Kylie's biological father hasn't seen or spoken to her in 7 years (Kylie is 9). My sister has moved on and Kylie wants to have her stepfather's last name. But Ms. Delusional is making this impossible for them! :angry: It breaks my heart to hear my 9 year old niece crying because she knows what Ms/ Delusional is doing (n) here is the whole story of Ms. Delusional

i'm not a physical violence guy
but if i could,
i would sit down face to face
with condoleeza rice
dick cheney
george bush
donald rumsfeld
and alberto gonzalez
and tell them
that they are ruining this country
and the reasons i think so
just a twist on the punch in the face theme