If you had anything, what would it be?

kylo4

Cadet
I'd have to say Jennifer Garner because I like her so much and would love to be with her. Even as a friend.

i really dont know what i want the most, there are soo many things a person wants and wishes for.... to make the right choices about college and where i want my life to go!and if you are talking about either people or posessions then at that i would say to find a guy that loves me for me(i know cliche but thats true but i am not even starting to think of marriage i mean i dont even drive yet!!LOL!!!!even though i can if i wanted to, long story!)maybe to be able to write a novel or be able to act for teh rest of my life on stage. i really dont know!LOL!!!

Things I want.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I am going to be a laywer or in the CIA or FBI.
What I want.
A guy when I am older to love and respcet me (hehehe)
For now Michael vartan in Boxers dancing outside in the rain. (hehehehe dont ask) AND O NO JO! I MEAN THE SHOWGIRL!!!!!!!
and jacob with his visor!!!!!!! LMAO HOTTIE HOTTIE! hehehe
I want a good paying job and a nice house with flowers outside. I already have a sweet and great daughter so I dont need that. (love ya babe;) ) and to be stranded in a tight warm closet with Vaughn (the showgirl) hehehe

I would want to be part of the cast of Alias! I mean I REALLY want to work for the CIA but I am to young so maybe I can pretend I am one for now! I mean that would so cool to be the only kid and yo be friends with Jennifer! And to go to all those award shows!

Sunfire_77 said:
Things I want.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What I want.
For now Michael vartan in Boxers dancing outside in the rain. (hehehehe dont ask) AND O NO JO! I MEAN THE SHOWGIRL!!!!!!!
and jacob with his visor!!!!!!! LMAO HOTTIE HOTTIE! hehehe
I want a good paying job and a nice house with flowers outside. I already have a sweet and great daughter so I dont need that. (love ya babe;) ) and to be stranded in a tight warm closet with Vaughn (the showgirl) hehehe
LMAO!! Thanks mom!! And if I find out you're lying to me, and you're actually meaning grandpa, then I'm telling dad on you!!! rolfpotatoes!!!

What do I want...

Food
A job I love to do
control in my life
A house with an electric picket fence I can turn on and off for those pesky people who go door to door selling things
or
A house in Aussie with my mom and A56! G-ma and G-pa and great g-ma and great g-pa can come too!! LMAO!!!

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Things I want.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What I want.
For now Michael vartan in Boxers dancing outside in the rain. (hehehehe dont ask)  AND O NO JO! I MEAN THE SHOWGIRL!!!!!!!
and jacob  with his visor!!!!!!! LMAO HOTTIE HOTTIE! hehehe
LMAO!! Thanks mom!! And if I find out you're lying to me, and you're actually meaning grandpa, then I'm telling dad on you!!! rolfpotatoes!!!

What do I want...

Food
A job I love to do
control in my life
A house with an electric picket fence I can turn on and off for those pesky people who go door to door selling things
or
A house in Aussie with my mom and A56! G-ma and G-pa and great g-ma and great g-pa can come too!! LMAO!!!
LMAO! No jo I mean Show girl Vaughn! :smiley: LMAO

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
Sunfire_77 said:
Things I want.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
What I want.
For now Michael vartan in Boxers dancing outside in the rain. (hehehehe dont ask)  AND O NO JO! I MEAN THE SHOWGIRL!!!!!!!
and jacob  with his visor!!!!!!! LMAO HOTTIE HOTTIE! hehehe

What do I want...

Food
A job I love to do
control in my life
or
Oh hey, I can go with the house in Aussie wit you! ^_^

Other then that, I'd want a better life to live. :smiley:

aliasjgfanaticmv said:
thats me right?!i hope soo, because you are my wonderful granddaughter and sunfire you didnt mention me!i raised you to be the woman you are now and i saw that your father was on your list!!!!young lady i must get out the soap here and now, i knew i raised your mind in the gutter like my mother did, irina, but i never instilled that kind of dirtyness!!!
:lol: sorry about that one!LOL!!!! :P

Victoria King said:
aliasjgfanaticmv said:
A house in Aussie with my mom and A56!  G-ma and G-pa and great g-ma and great g-pa can come too!! LMAO!!!
thats me right?!i hope soo, because you are my wonderful granddaughter and sunfire you didnt mention me!i raised you to be the woman you are now and i saw that your father was on your list!!!!young lady i must get out the soap here and now, i knew i raised your mind in the gutter like my mother did, irina, but i never instilled that kind of dirtyness!!!
:lol: sorry about that one!LOL!!!! :P
My dear mother I was talking about the showgirl Vaughn totally dif guy! And anyway I have Jacob so I need no one!!!!!!!!!!And my mind is in a gutter along with everything else I own! LMAO But now i live in a sardine can with my family. You have Vaughn all to yourself ma believe me! hehehe.

I wouldn't mind being granted much money to pay for stuff like bills and things. BILLS BILLS BILLS! AHHH! :smiley: Jo and her late night pay per view. Rang up the tv bill! LMAO j/k sweety I know it was that pescky house keeper man Serga! LMAO :smiley:

Not even I know........... :| hehehe :smiley: This is a minkey :() hehehe But yea I would want Money for bills and enough Bibles to fill all of Iraq and Aamerica so everyone had one! Need one! :smiley:

I GOT MILK!!!!!!!!! DO YOU GOT MILK! Thats what I need milk.

I wish I had an endless supply of milk!! wait...maybe I should just buy a cow lol!...Duh Monica! haha...ok blonde moment!...wait I am a blonde...ahhh I need soemthing stronger to drink...here we go...Whole milk lol!

Back