If you had Sydney's life style...

Would you be really exhausted? Would you tell your friends the truth? How would you handle
your life style if you had Sydney's?

I kno I would be exhausted, because I need my sleep.
I would probably keep it a secret and lie and said I worked for someone else..
I would probably feel very stressed...

If I were in Sydney's position as I am now I'm sure I would be exhausted (physically). I mean, I'm in pretty good shape, but geez! :D I'm certainly not physically trained for the part. However, if I had her job I probably would be trained or else I wouldn't be allowed to do what she does. Some of the training would be for the mental part of it, but I'm not sure how much of that can be learned -- a huge part of that must be natural ability to cope and handle, I would think. So, me being who I am, I'm sure I'd be mentally exhausted.

I would absolutely NOT tell my friends and family the truth. No way. It would be hard to lie to them, but it would be worth it to lie if it kept them as safe as possible. It would be hard for me to have many personal relationships with people if I were an agent - because I do like to share my thoughts!

Though it would be a tough job, I could do it if that's what was in my heart to do. At the end of the day, it feels good to fight for good and to save lives.

Cute post! ;)

cool question!!

umm yeh i would say that i would be pretty darn exhausted...with all the late hours and trips to other countries and the different time zones...it would definitely be crazy to get enough sleep to function as well as u need to in a job like syds. as well it would get frustrating trying to stop the same "bad guys" over and over again...like dixon said the bad guys just seem to keep coming back. so it's important to understand that working in the cia it definitely is a long term thing...

i would definitely not tell my family and friends... i don't think there really is a need to...and it's not really hard for me personally to keep secrets...however when you are doing a job like this, serving your country and keeping it safe...i am sure there would be times were u do something incredible and it would be nice to tell at least your parents...but ya i would keep a cia job to myself....i would have to find a vaughn,weiss,marshall,dixon type friend...haha

like aliason said...of course it would be an extremely tough job, but i think it would be extremely fullfilling know that at the end of the day you are doing something very important...saving lives.

If i were in Syd's position I think i would kinda enjoy myself. Although yes u would be tired but i dont think you feel it when you're out in "the far corners of the universe" saving the world. Being in Sydney's position you are able to know all sorts of secrets in the world. But not little secrets but secrets that maybe a handful of people in the world know about.

I would definately not tell anyone about what I was doing... excpet i think at somepoint i would have to tell my sister and my husband (if i were married). My life style i think woudl be weird but in the end i would just take the days i get off and make the most of them. I definately think living Syd's life would be cool. :cool:

That is an interesting question, I would be tired and drowsy all the time. To protect my loved ones I would never tell my secret. But it would always add a thrill in my life.

Back