If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?

i have no idea what i would wish for! absolutely no idea, because they always say be careful what you wish for, so therefore i dont like saying out loud!lol, im superstitous like that but i honestly have no idea, mostly because i have soo many ideas i dont know which one i want more or need more!

lol!i know i have a weird way of thinking, once i got upset because it was thursday but convinced myself to be happy because thursday meant friday which meant weekend but then that was sad because wake up early sat. for dance but that made me happy becuase of new alias sunday then i got sad because school monday!LOL! but alias made me happy!
okay on topic!LOL, nance, i like your free shopping sprees wish! question: if you go with your "investment associates" would they recieve your free shopping sprees as well??!lol

why of course.... and i would bring along you, kate, lenkid, spinster, and DUH BECKYYY and also anyone who wants to come along--- just make a shout out!!! we would go to fifth ave and storm the stores!! then we would go on a private jet (also included in the shopping spree of course) and fly to Rodeo Drive and go into Bagdley Mischka and then valentino and then tiffanys and then prada and then kors and then jacobs and then miu miu and then versace and then....... you get the drift!!! :lol:

and you do know that i would pass out if i walked into marc jacobs!LOL, oo we must go to Ceasar's Palace in Vegas where they have Gucci, Louis Vuitton and others i htink Prada!!and wow what a great spree then off to Paris to watch runway shows!!LETS GO NOW!!!i'll call kate and lenkid you get crazy and becky and lets go before your wish gets recalled for being too expensive!LOL!

Victoria King said:
and you do know that i would pass out if i walked into marc jacobs!LOL, oo we must go to Ceasar's Palace in Vegas where they have Gucci, Louis Vuitton and others i htink Prada!!and wow what a great spree then off to Paris to watch runway shows!!LETS GO NOW!!!i'll call kate and lenkid you get crazy and becky and lets go before your wish gets recalled for being too expensive!LOL!
ohhh and after paris we'll go to milan!!! and meet mr. dolce and mr. gabbana!!

lets go right after the alias finale-- if we leave now we'll never have enough time to get back on sunday!!!

true true nance, yes immediately after the finale, and thats great because while we are on the plane to NY we can talk about alias and rewatch it and discuss everything and speculate about next season!!!!

and twinzz, hmmm i want that too!LOL, i love Broadway i really want to see Urinetown and La Boheme!*nance we may have to take a detour from 5th Avenue to see a show!LOL!

1. Unlimited Money

2. Unlimted healing powers.

3. A job as a cast member on ALIAS!

I would also like to be able to fly...but with my unlimted money I could have a private jet. And I could do alot of stupid things like driving into walls n off the dock with my unlimited healing powers!

nooo never twinzz!!! you hafta come along with me, vicky, kate, lenkid, and kate!!! we'll see any broadway show!! BUT NEVER STOP WISHING!!!

sounds good, my "investment associates"!!!!!!!!!

now where's my VISA card? :lol:

I honestly do not know what to wish for, like vicki said, it might come true, and I just don't know! oh, wait, I would wish for that Louis Vuitton purse, and that Burberry trench coat, and that....

:lol: nance, you put me twice!

Victoria King said:
true true nance, yes immediately after the finale, and thats great because while we are on the plane to NY we can talk about alias and rewatch it and discuss everything and speculate about next season!!!!

and twinzz, hmmm i want that too!LOL, i love Broadway i really want to see Urinetown and La Boheme!*nance we may have to take a detour from 5th Avenue to see a show!LOL!
bring me! bring me! i'm nicely stationed in NY!

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
sounds good, my "investment associates"!!!!!!!!!

now where's my VISA card? :lol:

I honestly do not know what to wish for, like vicki said, it might come true, and I just don't know! oh, wait, I would wish for that Louis Vuitton purse, and that Burberry trench coat, and that....

:lol: nance, you put me twice!
HAHAHAH I WAS GETTING A LITTLE TOO EXCITED THERE!!!!

NOOOO NEEED FOR A VISA-- IT'S ALLL FREEE!

Back