If you had to be a fantasy character..

Imagine being stuck in a world of legend....would you be brave like Neo.....skilled like legolas.......or an evil mad man like Darth Vader?? :Ph34r:

fantasy... i thought you meant like cartoon or children stories fantasy... like peter pan or something... i would be that fairy twinkle-whateverhernamewas because she can fly and that's like so cool people. who wouldn't want to fly! plus she glows... that's also very cool.

I would be a lil fairy. heheeh Because they are small and tricky and they uhhhhhhhhhhh magical and yeah. :thinking: I could be snoopy! YEAH I wanna be snoopy! SNOOPY SNOOPY SNOOPY! LOL

I would be..............um.................Snake out of metal Gear Solid cause he can do so many things or well definatly rogue and.........the incredible HULK!! RRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Sunfire_77 said:
I would be a lil fairy. heheeh Because they are small and tricky and they uhhhhhhhhhhh magical and yeah. :thinking: I could be snoopy! YEAH I wanna be snoopy! SNOOPY SNOOPY SNOOPY! LOL
lol! my friend played snoopy in our school's production of charlie brown! he was good too!
fairies are awesome though!

Hrm...I'd either be Arwen from LOTR. She's pretty and she can wield a sword. Or...some weird know it all like Hermione from HP.

yeah iv read the narnia books i wud be one of the animorphs (anyone herd of them?)cos they can turn into any animal so they can kick butt and snoop!

allagent333 said:
yeah iv read the narnia books i wud be one of the animorphs (anyone herd of them?)cos they can turn into any animal so they can kick butt and snoop!
no niki you just like that guy who also plays iceman DONT YOU!!!! HMMMM

hmm this is tough i would either be thumblina(i have always loved that story and then i could be a princess and have wings..!) or i would be a hobbit(i know strange but it looks so fun and quaint in the movie!with the peasant outfit and just fun!) or a mermaid, not ariel because i would never give up my fins!)

Back