SpongeBobSquarePants said:
LMAO!

That "THING" is sooooooo ugly :P
Who would ever buy such a thing? :blink:

P.S; EAT SOME FOOD DANTE! You're soooooo skinny! :lol:

~~Spongy!
lmao. eww, poor you dante

Danté said:
well if were you i should like hell i mean for crying out loud. It looks abosulety ridicoulous and i am makin an understatement there.

I wouldnt even let a living creature wear that that that cloth

i would burn it along with the pic just to make sure nobody would remember you that ya wear that well abomination

from creation to abomination is not a big step

we don't always wear s***ty clothes :P

1065170867645.jpg

every time i see this picture i feel like Maya "My ass is like WOAH" :rotflmao: you know ... this jacket soooo says hello to me :P :P

1065118332090.jpg

i LOVED wearing this sweater :P

The question is, how much did you get paid to wear that ensemble in the top photo?

Trust me, parading around in weird looking clothes, as hideous as they may be, for money would be much more fun than 90% of the jobs people have.

Besides, I think its quite interesting.

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Fashion people know absolutely nothing about what normal people would buy.....ever see a fashion show on tv? I wouldn't wear those stiched pieces of garbage no matter what fancy pants designer hand made it.

~~Spongy!
Sigh.. that has nothing to do with it. OF COURSE they know these clothes aren't gonna be best sellers.. but what would be the point in walking in a fashion show with normal clothes. It has to be a bit extreme or you won't be noticed..

But the clothes in the above pictures are erm.. yea.. i'd say.. no comment. :P

Ewww have you seen those really weird fashion shows with the girls wearing the gobs of feathers and sequins and its just like...who would wear things like that? I feel embarressed for the models. Even though they are getting paid... :magician: <~~~ the latest style! ooo yea hotness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back