If you were Syd, who would you choose?

If you were Sydney and had to pick one guy, who would you go with?

• Danny Hecht

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noah Hicks

• Michael Vaughn

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Simon Walker

• none of these

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
Now, this is a list of men which Sydney actually was involved with. As much as I'd personally love to add Sark to the list, she hasn't actually ever hooked up with him in the show. So, answer as best as you can...

Personally, I love Danny... always will... :smiley:

well first it was danny, but then danny went and got himself killed. plus i don't think we knew danny well enough to tell if he was 'the one' or not. she obviously did but it doesn't matter anymore 'cuz he is dead. i will forever be an s/v shipper. however simon walker was majorly hot!

Simon Walker 🤤

...I'm beginning to think I have a major bad-boy complex. They're all I seem to love on TV shows these days... :lol:

Vaughn of course!!!. Will tippin is gone and the others are dead. her one true Love is Vaughn. and vice versa. SV all the way baby!!!!!! If i was syd I would pick that Sexy Vaughn!!! :D

I love Danny...I always loved him!

I, like Jack, don't think Vaughn has a spine.

I'd like to have Sark...maybe even Simon...bad boys are so yummy.

There was something about Noah that I didn't like and Will...well its Will he's just that guy you always consider a best friend.

I love Danny...I always loved him! Its a shame he's dead.

I, like Jack, don't think Vaughn has a spine.

I'd like to have Sark...maybe even Simon...bad boys are so yummy.

There was something about Noah that I didn't like and Will...well its Will he's just that guy you always consider a best friend.

Back