If you were Syd, who would you choose?

If you were Sydney and had to pick one guy, who would you go with?

• Danny Hecht

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noah Hicks

• Michael Vaughn

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Will Tippin

• Simon Walker

• none of these

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
wow...the last reply i had on this thing said that i would be an s/v shipper forever. i would actually much rather have her with sark. if i were syd, i would choose sark or simon walker, but that's just for sex. for an actual relationship i still think it would be danny or vaughn

NOAH?!?!? noooo jen.. nonononon! not noah.. noah was just... :o_O: eh, sorry there but danny or vaughn. danny might be better though. and EWWWWWWWW nonononon NOT OILY-DUDE (simon.. that's what i call him) not noah or will! will can stay her best friend. that'll work out fine for me!

alias8000 said:
NOAH?!?!? noooo jen.. nonononon! not noah.. noah was just... :o_O: eh, sorry there but danny or vaughn. danny might be better though. and EWWWWWWWW nonononon NOT OILY-DUDE (simon.. that's what i call him) not noah or will! will can stay her best friend. that'll work out fine for me!
I agree, Will should remain her best friend, but c'mon, it's Noah! She really cared about him. He really cared about her. I loved Noah!

Knew most people would say Vaughn - suprise suprise!

Can I say Kendall (joke) I like Syd chemistry with Sark, danny was cute and she did agree to marry him

Primarily none of these... because I say Sark. Followed by Simon ( :love: ) and then Will if one of them has to be a non-bad boy :lol:

uh definatly Vaughn because of many, many reason but mostly:
hes HOT; he speaks French 🤤 ; hes georgous; those eyes; that smile; did i mention the hotness? :P

Back