If You're Not the One

Hello

It's Caitlin again - shes gone and done it again!! Whilst supposedly "taking it easy" Lara managed to get herself involved in yet another accident. She slipped whilst playing HOCKEY - I mean seriously the girl had just gotten out of hospital and she goes and plays hockey!! Due to the arctic :frozen: conditions that seem to be affecting our area at the minute, the pitch was icy and Lara being as accident-prone as she is she was the one person that fell. Apparently she came down at a funny angle and has broken her other leg (compound fracture - not a pretty sight!!) Anyhows this happened last Thursday - she spent most of Friday in surgery :asleep: and has been in hospital since. The doctors expect her to be in hospital for at least another week before she can come home - so she asked me to come back and see you all to tell you that she's working on the update but not to expect an update until at least next Friday!

Anyhow, thanks for this

Caitlin

Hey Guys

Thankyou all for your messages. I really appreciate them!! Always make me feel loads better (as does the morphine!! ).

Well onto other things, are we all ready - it's exciting!!

I HAVE ACTUALLY FINISHED THE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it's only been coughsixmonthscough in the making. I've sent it to Syd my wonderful beta - but she's not got back to me yet (don't worry Syd it's OK), it's just I'm going away in the morning so I just wanted to post spoilers before I go. (I'm not 100% bout the update so you can't have that - likewise THE SPOILERS MAY CHANGE DEPENDING ON WHAT SYD THINKS!!) but on the plus side I do have access to t'internet whilst i'm away - i'm just not sure when I'll have time as yet - but hopefully it shouldn't be too long before the update!

So here they are:

It seemed completely ridiculous to him that Kendall had felt that a full scale pick-up to be necessary – surely if there was a third double, they wouldn’t just hand themselves over to the CIA
Then he’d had to watch in anguish as her body – already beaten and broken so many times before – was put to the ultimate test
The only response he got was that of a grunt as Syd pulled the blanket up over her head
"Don't you want me?"

Does anyone know where the spoiler tags have gone?

Well I think there are enough clues there - hope you liked them

Hugs

Lara

PS PM LIST - the usual applies if you want on/off let me know

!n@$en+
Alias Fan Gillian
Alias=applepie_and_icecream
emnaliasfan
lorilou
musically83
secret_agent_angel
Vampirgirl
Jughelynj
Angel
Spy41
Kittykatsmeow
Sammer35758
Sydney Bristow 2300844
bristowbabe47
aliasdancer007
vaughnlover22
shotput25ash
santosaidan
German Muse
dsracing99
starrynic

OH!
I cant wait!
And do us all a favor...while your gone, dont have another accident, PLEASE....
I mean, thats gotta be bad for you too, DOESNT IT?
Ash

Hey Guys

Sorry I haven't got this up before now but my trip was mayhem. Hope you all forgive me!! And so finally - UPDATE:

Disclaimer I don't own them at all!!

Part 6

“Yep – who’d have thought it Eric Weiss is going to beat US up the aisle!”
An uncomfortable silence followed this statement before Vaughn, in an attempt to diffuse the sudden tension, stood up.
"We land in a few hours you should get some rest."
"Why don't you do the same?" She looked up at him, “You look exhausted”.
"I will, as soon as I finish the report regarding your resurrection." He leaned down and kissed her softly before walking to another seat, where he settled himself to work on his laptop watching as Sydney dozed off into a peaceful sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later, Vaughn had finished his report and had settled himself into the seat opposite Syd where he watched his love sleep peacefully. It seemed that time was working against him however and all to soon the plane was descending and Vaughn had to wake Sydney from her tranquil rest. He hated having to do it but assumed that he would rather have her awaken as a result of his actions than those of the armed team he know was in position ready to take her into CIA custody.

It seemed completely ridiculous to him that Kendall had felt that a full scale pick-up to be necessary – surely if there was a third double, they wouldn’t just hand themselves over to the CIA where they would undergo every medical test possible, which would alert everyone to their status – but if that was what was needed in order for the CIA in order to let Syd home with him then so be it. That said, he couldn’t stand the thought of what she may have to go through, the last time Sydney had undergone severe medical testing at the hands of Kendall was when she was trying desperately to prove that she wasn’t the woman in the prophecy. Then he’d had to watch in anguish as her body – already beaten and broken so many times before – was put to the ultimate test to attempt to keep Sydney free.

Sighing, he applied himself to the task before him. Vaughn remembered Sydney’s hate of being all to well from two years previously. He very much doubted that it had changed much and was proven right when after gently shaking her awake he was confronted with a still sleepy and very grumpy Sydney.
“I’m sorry baby – but you need to wake up for me” he whispered as he brushed her dark hair out of her eyes, “Honey – please?” The only response he got was that of a grunt as Syd pulled the blanket up over her head, and he grinned to himself - some things just didn’t change! As the pilot’s voice came over the intercom announcing the final descent, Vaughn became slightly desperate and resorted to an old tactic that had often worked in the past.

Using his right hand to pull the blanket from her, he used his left to slide her top slightly down so that her left shoulder was exposed. Gently he leaned forward to press a kiss to the creamy skin of her shoulder before proceeding to kiss up the left column of neck. He reached the sensitive spot behind her ear and pressed several kisses to the skin there as Syd released an appreciative moan before seeking out his face with her hands and his lips with hers. Quickly Vaughn found himself lost in her kiss. Feeling her pulled tightly to his chest with her tongue seeking entrance to his mouth, it felt as though no time had passed since he had last done this and he found it easy to forget that she had ever been gone.

He was pulled out of the haze as he felt Sydney’s hands clambering for his shirt’s buttons. The look of hurt on her face as he sharply pulled away caused him pain, and her voice was small as she asked,
“Don’t you want me?” her face was tilted down as she studied the carpet, using his left hand he lifted her face so that she was looking him in the eye as he gently stroked the right side of her face with his other hand:
“Of course I want you, Syd trust me there is nothing more I want in this world. But in about five minutes we’re going to land and in about ten minutes a fully armed team is going to come through that door!” She smiled as he realised he was being sincere although her expression became more serious as he continued softly:
“Besides Syd, I want to get you checked out by med services – just to be on the safe side”
“Why?” she asked, as Vaughn steeled himself for what he was about to say,
“To make sure that whoever did this to you hasn’t hurt you – and I don’t just mean physically. Syd I know full well you’ll have checked yourself out to the best of your ability but we don’t know who did this, they could have done anything. They could have…” he couldn’t bring himself to say it, the thought of anyone violating his love in anyway made him feel physically sick,
“I’d just rather we waited until we know you’re OK.”

Throughout this speech Vaughn had been looking at the floor but now that he had finished he looked up at Sydney to find tears coursing down her cheeks leaving a salty trail in their wake. The pain in her eyes mirrored what he knew must be present in his own. She seemed almost child-like, her innocence paining him more, as she whispered,
“You don’t think that… They can’t have, right?”
It almost broke his heart in two, as he had to whisper back,
“I don’t know baby, they might have” With this he pulled Sydney from her seat over into his and held her tightly in his arms, kissing her tears away. As the plane touched down on American soil she turned to him and whispered;
“Tell, me it’s going to be OK Michael. Please tell me it’s going to be OK.” As the armed guard began to board the plane he whispered,
“It’s going to be OK Syd, we’re together now and everything’s going to be fine.”

TBC

Not too sure it was that good but ya know I figured I had to post something. If anyone hates it I'm in hiding :Ph34r: !! Mind you I do have a new reviewer - msu_ruby - welcome and you're on the pm list.

Oh coincidently I've decided to start a new PM list cause to be honest approximately only 20% of the people on the current list actually reply and so I figured if I start a new list if they want to stay on they're going to have to. Hope you all understand!!

Let me know what you think!!

Hugs

Lara

That was so good! :D

Hopefully, the next update will be in the very near future! :blush:

And I would greatly appreciate it if I could remain on the PM list.
Thanks much.
-Miriam

glad to see an update! Poor Syd...I can't even imagine what she's going through! Thanks for the PM, can I stay on the list?

Happy Spring!

Back