"If_____was killed, I'd stop watching Alias"

Besides SYDNEY, obviously. Which character would you stop watching for-or your interest would be significantly decreased? I'm curious....

If there has been a thread like this before, my apologies-I'm a new recruit.

I've got three: Jack, Vaughn, and Sloane (believe it or not)

Jack -- because of the father / daughter relationship. If that was gone, it wouldn't be the same.

Vaughn -- hey, I'm a shipper... and if that was gone, I'd be missing the chemistry they exude on screen.

Sloane -- I know some people may like to see him gone, but I think he adds a fascinating element to the show.

;)

I'd have to say Jack or Vaughn because if they got killed of i wouldnt be happy because of the great chemisty they have wit Syd, but im not sure if i would stop watching!

i gotta say, with the exception of syd or vaughn, i don't think i'd stop watching over the death of any of the characters.

VAUGHN. No question about it. If Vaughn gets killed off, I'd stop watching ALIAS. What's the point of keeping faith if one of the parties in a couple is dead?!

I honestly wouldn't stop watching the show because of the death of any of the characters, because I'm hopelessly devoted to it no matter what. But if Jack was killed, I would never care about the show the same way again. It would rip the heart right out of it.

Vaughn would be tough too, but as long as they didn't try to replace him with another "soulmate," then I think it would worthwhile watching Sydney deal with that. (After all, Vaughn had to deal with her death.)

I actually got 4...they are Jack, Vaughn, Sark and Sloane

Jack - Father and daughter, it touches me whenever they try to help each other, especially in the first and second seasons, so many misunderstandings between them, but they love each other very much... how could he die ????

Vaughn - Well.. It's obvious, isn't it? Syd and Vaughn look so good togehter! How could he die?

Sark - He can't die, really.. he is disloyal, ungratful.. worst of the worst... no one can be worse than him

Sloane - the whole thing started because of him, if he dies, what's the point of going on????

I know what you mean Azy, im devoted to the show aswell, but i honestly have to say out if Vaughn was killed of it would seriously rip my heart up, id be so depressed! I can see what your saying about watching Syd deal with it, but i think we've seen enough depressed Syd this season!

Jack.

And Sloane.

Cause otherwise it is just another teen drama.

(Not that I don't like those too...)

If Jack died... what's the show without SpyDaddy??

If Sark died... :thud: I wouldn't be able to handle an ep without Sarkie boy.

I think Jack and Vaughn are winning... ;)

I'm with you about Jack anyway-he has one of the most interesting and dynamic relationships with Sydney-and while I see WHY you guys are going with Vaughn, I don't think it would really kill me if he was gone, killed or otherwise. It would kill Syd, though, so....

I think Sloane is the most facinating character on the show, so I am in complete agreement with whomever thinks it would be significantly less interesting without him.

And...well...Sark, duh.

For obvious reasons.

omg you guys are forgetting MARSHALL!! omg if he was every tortured agian i would die!! last seasons episode was enough, but i doubt he will be in that situation again! but he was killed off that would be it!
and of course vaughn and jack would kill the show! i need my s/v realtionship and i think thats what got me into the show. watchin those 2 is amazing and the chemistry is out of this world.

I don't think the death of any character could get me to stop watching. I love the show as a whole too much. Plus, I trust J.J. Abrams. If he feels it necessary to kill off a character, I'm sure there's a good reason.

But I'd be seriously tempted to stop watching if Sark or Jack were killed off. But I don't think I'd actually go through with it. ;)

Besides from the obvious Sydney - I think I would stop watching if Sark were killed. Or even Jack... :Ponder:

I probably might even go thru with it too. Once Romano was killed off on ER, I stopped watching it completely.

Oh! Great question by the way!! (y)

ames723 said:
romano was killed off er?! sh*t!! i hated him!! havent watch it all season!!
anyways!
Yep he met his match with yet another helicopter

I don't know why I liked him,but he was the sole reason I watched. ^_^

Yeah so anyway! :lol:

Back