Season 2 Il Dire: The Telling

but sydney got her looks (partly or maybe entirely) from irina. irina could have looked just like sydney when she was sydney's age.

yes, irina said that sydney was the woman in the prophecy, but i'm still doubtful. i just wouldn't take everything irina says at face value.

well, where should i start? the woman hasn't exactly been ms. truthful. she lied about her motivations for turning herself into the cia, she got jack to take out the tracker in her shoulder only to escape (even though we know he put in another tracker).

while she's not always deceitful (she seemed quite sincere when she told sydney that she loved her and her father), it's very difficult to tell when she's telling the truth or not. which is why i wouldn't always believe everything she says.

What I like about your theorie is that you can back it up without hesitation. I think that I'll stick with this theory on what really happened.
kylo4

i'm sick of all these THEORIES, they are DRIVING me UP a WALL, cause HALF of them are SAYING that VAUGHN IS MARRIED.

kylo4 said:
What I like about your theorie is that you can back it up without hesitation. I think that I'll stick with this theory on what really happened.
kylo4
I'm glad you agree with my theory so much, but I myself don't agree with it 100% :P Anything's possible

i'm sick of all these THEORIES, they are DRIVING me UP a WALL, cause HALF of them are SAYING that VAUGHN IS MARRIED.
Again, you don't have to read the theories. Many of them are avoidable. And if it's someone's opinion that Vaughn is married, you don't have to agree with it, but respect it.

The painting idea is based on Rabaldi saying “my sky“ not “the sky“ which would have been clearer. As Rabaldi was known to paint the sentence is just as accurate if Rambaldi was describing the title of a painting as if he was referring to the real sky.

With prophecies you have to look for alternative meaning luckily the government was to literal otherwise Sydney would still be locked up.

sydney isn't locked up cause she escaped with vaughn, jack and weiss' help, not because the government trusts her

Opps, I should have said Sydney would be locked up or on the run from the government if the government had thought about alternative meanings for the prophecies wording.

Goverment made same type of mistake with the doomsday prediction expecting a explosion when what was being referred to was Sloane getting the important document.

well, she went back to work for the cia, so the government must have some sort of trust in her.

there was a reason jack, weiss, and vaugh broke her out - to get her to mt. sebacio to negate the prophecy. they didn't break her out just for the heck of it.

Correct they broke Syndey out to prove to the Goverment that Sydney did not match the interpretation the Goverment had for the document. When Sydney climbed the mountain she proved to the government that she did not fit the Goverments interpretation of the prophecy. This does not make the Goverments interpretation of the prophecy correct though. The Goverments interpretation of the prophecy could be wrong and Sydney is still the prophecy girl if the “my sky behind Mt“ is describing a painting or was referring to the fact you had to stand exactly where Rambaldi did or even in the same time when Rambaldi was alive.

I dunno if this has been asked already, but I saw the episode again yesterday, and I'm wondering how on earth did Sloane and his "boys" get the Il Dire out from the building in time, if it was so big that it made the walls shake. They also got it out in just a few minutes, because the CIA was already in the stairwell when Sloane heard that they were coming.... hmmm :blink:

Back