I'll be leaving

Roxy

Cadet
Hey guys, I'm dealing with a personal family related problem right now and am going to have to leave the internet. I don't know when I will be back, it shouldn't be more than two weeks. I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes, sorry for such short notice, I've been very busy lately. I'll miss you all, don't get into to much trouble without me ;) And don't worry about me either, makes me feel selfish :lol: I'll be back as soon as I can (no aim either) I luv you all! . . . Oh yea :rolleyes: My wall says hi :lol:

-Roxy :stick:

Oh, and if anyone asks where I am, like they didn't get to read this, please tell them ^_^ bye bye guys! miss you lots! :smiley:

:byesad:

gah... roxy... ::teary:: :( i'll miss you

HOPE FOR THE BEST AND KILL THAT GUY THAT'S TAKIN' THE PISS! :laughbounce:

:( roxy im so sorry, just know we'll always be here for you :smiley: my gym buddy! what am i gonna do witghout being able to complain to you :lol: miss ya tons :byesad:

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
Hey guys, I'm dealing with a personal family related problem right now and am going to have to leave the internet. I don't know when I will be back, it shouldn't be more than two weeks. I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes, sorry for such short notice, I've been very busy lately. I'll miss you all, don't get into to much trouble without me ;) And don't worry about me either, makes me feel selfish :lol: I'll be back as soon as I can (no aim either) I luv you all! . . . Oh yea :rolleyes: My wall says hi :lol:

-Roxy :stick:
Bye Roxy! I'll miss u! i hope u come back sooner than 2 weeks. i also hope whatever's going on will work itself out quick so i don't have 2 miss u 2 much!

Moriel

Back