Politics Illegal immigrant boycot of shwartzenager

should illegals have licenses

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• other (with conditions or whatever please specify)

• Total voters

GO Syd

Cadet
in cali on friday many illegal immigrants and hispanics boycotted shwartzenager by not attending jobs abd not purchasing anything that day to show how dependant the economy is on hispanics and simply to make a statement-what do u all thinkg about this

my personal opinion is that illegal immigrants should not have drivers licenses and furthermore i think we should have tighter border security on both sides

well, since they're here illegally, i dont think they should get a liscence.

and about the hispanic boycott, i noticed my school had a couple more absences than usual. It was only a small difference tho. Like, in my english class, there was only 14 kids instead of 19.

yeah, since they are illegal, they shouldn't have licenses, it's just common sense... maybe they could apply for a temporary immigrant license or something ...

Um, HELLO? Does the word ILLEAGAL mean anything to you? :confused: They didn't aply for immigration or a visa. They are not supposed to be here, they are not American citizens or legal aliens so they do not get the same privilges as legal citizen and aliens.

Spage said:
Um, HELLO? Does the word ILLEAGAL mean anything to you? :confused: They didn't aply for immigration or a visa. They are not supposed to be here, they are not American citizens or legal aliens so they do not get the same privilges as legal citizen and aliens.
This is exactly my perspective

i dont care if i misspelled his name or nething else

i go to birmingham hs

and furthermore my opinion is we should have tighter border security on both sides, think about it osama could have gotten a license by now and done some terrorist act

Back