illneses

ummm...you might want to go see a doctor about that....

Ok currently I had a sore thoart for the past 4 days and now it all better but now I cough all the time and can't breath through my nose.........ummmmm...I think its time to take so NightQuil

~KM

Hey, you want to hear weird? Ok, one morning I woke up, and I noticed this awful smell! I got dressed and went to go brush my teath, when I opened my mouth my tunge was brown!!! Yuck! I brushed my teath really good the night before so I did'nt think it was just from not brushing :eek: ... Though latter I found out all it was, is that I was alergic to the medi I was takeing :rolleyes:

once i puked while i was sleeping

I think that wins!! I don't think I ever have done that!!

I know once I had a fever and I got out of bed ( I was sleep) I went into my g-ma's room and started to talk non-sense to her then went to our couch in the family room amd went to sleep there and when I woke in the morning I had no recollection of this my g-ma told me what happen!!

~KM

GO Syd said:
once i puked while i was sleeping
Eww... Sarcasticly says"Thanks for sharing"*shudders*

I was sick for about 3 days in which I didn't eat anything. Well You probably know why, and when I went back to school I looked very scary. Especiall since I lost like 10 or more pounds.

go syd i have done that too! not a pretty sight or fun at all!
last month i had a sore throat sinus infections and the stomach flu for a week straight!not fun at all!

I had scarlet fever, and then this other time I went out to a restaurant, and the food was bogus, so I was food-poisened. I couldn't eat anything, but I kept puking anyways, so I lost all this weight, because I wasn't eating but I was puking. Yum. ^_^

once, my gums were swollen, and I couldn't eat anything at all (except what the docort recommended, which was jell-o, and we all know I absolutley HATE jello), so I lost like three pounds in two days, and sometimes I would throw up Gatorade (I lived on it) every ten minutes. I remember talking to one of my friends, and he said, "So basically, when you can eat again, I bet you'll run out and buy a Whopper" and I just nodded sadly. :D

Last year I had a sist removed, it's not really an illness but I thought it was weird lol...it looked like one of those candies "dots"...when they took it out...i was really freaked out lol

I had Mono last summer! I had to stay in the house and away from the sun for 3 weeks! Everyone was out having fun and I was in my bed sweating and weakly yelling at my sister to turn the music down!

I havent had any big illnesses but every year I get sick around the same time with a stupid viirus and usually end up missing a week of school. It really sux cuz then you have like a ton of hw to make up

Back