illneses

GO Syd said:
u know sunfire how cool! i dont know ne1 on allalias
Yea. I have known sunfire since we were little itty bitty. :smiley: And we live across from eachother. She kind of converted me here. :smiley: O My cat was sick for 3 weeks last month! I am not sure why but she kept crawling under the couch, hehehe

GO Syd said:
where do u live that u can go swimming at a nice temperature and get a tan
I live in Florida the sunshine state!! goodness I could never live anywhere where it gets below 40 in the winters!

he he...I do bad with weather change I usually get sick if the weathers changes real quick! Can't wait tomorrow I'm going to the city pool and getting a tan :cool: :sun:

~KM

welltoday is day is day five and i think i am finally over this dam flu thank god! (i will go to school tommorow but i have friday off so i only go to school once this week)

but it stincks i hate missing school cuz then u have to make up homework i hate it once my friend missed a mounth and the teacher said she didn't have to do her homework lucky!!!!(we didn't have homework till 4th grade hehe lol)

lucky u--- well i dont get sickthat often either so i shouldnt say that (this is my first flu in a long time if i have ever had one i dont know)

yeah, i've never had any interesting sicknesses . . . i've had the chicken pox, the flu, and colds. that's it. maybe bronchitis but not sure about that. but i stepped on 3 pointy-side-up nails in one day once. ok thats not a sickness, it just popped into my mind.

SiriCerasi said:
I almost never get sick :D
same here!! *knocks on wood*

the last time i got really sick was last june when i left the window open all night for like three or four nights in a row. my bed was right next to the window so i got sick really easily. but that was just plain retarded on my part. :rolleyes:

Back