Illusion Of Sin

What a terrific story. You are an excellent writer. (y) (y) (y) (y)

As a writer myself I appreciate your work and your efforts. ;) Sorry I didn't get into it in October, but still by printing off the ten chapters, I could really get into the whole story without 'dying' to find out what you were going to post next. :rolleyes: Please PM me when the next chapter is up.

:cool:

Definitely great (y)

Im glad that Rory now knows the full story... and i hope Rory is Wills, and not Vaughns :blush:

Now all i wonder is, how is Vaughn going to take it? Hmm.

Great update, thanks for the PM

okay here are some names for you:

Molly
Gracie (or Grace)
Sienna
Abbey (i just saw elektra, lol)
Audi
Elyse
Maddison
Charlotte
Scarlet
Katie
Catherine
Jasleigh
Stephie
Ashley
Candice
Shannon
Amber
Chole
Jena
Tara
Cassie
Alex
Amiee
Kieran
Ellie
Lennah
Chelsea
Kerrie

i've got heaps more but i think i've listed enough, lol
hope it helps

OH....MY....GOD!!!!!

OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD
OH MY GOD!!!

THAT WAS SOOOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY OTHER THAN THAT WAS THE GREATEST UPDATE AND I LOVE THIS FIC!!!

J. :D

i recently found this stroy. after finally reading it all i am HOOKED! :woot: please oh please pm when a new chapter comes in! Your wrtiting is excelent! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

I think the seven year old looks like a Christina, maybe Katelyn for the baby, Julianna for the 5 year old, Elizabeth for the 2 year old and Mackenzie or Mikaila for the 10 year old. I dunno, those names just kind of popped in my head. Good luck witht he fic, i'd love a pm when its posted.

i never read pms unless i think that they're soemhting else than updates. you should be more specific in the title.

yes i like the chapter (note that there's no 's'). 'twas good. me like ending with 'i'm sorry'.

i have to go tidy for my b-day party now...

amisha
xxx

sorry for the delayed reply, but that was awesome!!! Very well written!! But, I am still convinced that Sark is the father, which could explain her not telling anyone, etc. Thanks for the PM!

sorry for the delayed reply, but that was awesome!!! Very well written!! But, I am still convinced that Sark is the father, which could explain her not telling anyone, etc. Thanks for the PM!

Unless of course she was just trying to keep her daughter safe from Sloane, or the CIA? hmmmmm
lol

glad you liked it!
E

YoungStarsOwner said:
Unless of course she was just trying to keep her daughter safe from Sloane, or the CIA? hmmmmm

yea, yea yea....I refuse to believe that she is not Syd and Sark's kid....I thoroughly enjoy the land of denial! :P

Okay, I know I know, not an update and it's been like a month. What can I say but school and work's a b****. I can't sem to find any time to write, but i have started the next chapter and here's a little inside peak to tide you all over.

Rory kept her eyes on the floor as they walked towards the elevator. The entire office seemed to stop and watch every step they took. They’d all heard the screaming and the shouting and now the whispered rumours began. The legendary Sydney Bristow had a daughter, and she was one of their own. First Marshall and Carrie had left, then Vaughn and now Zack and Rory and just by the look on their faces, their co-workers knew that something important had just happened.

The moment the elevator doors closed, Rory surprised Zack by launching herself into his arms. “I’m so sorry I lied to you,” she apologized, her words muffled into his chest. “I just couldn’t stand by and wait, I had to know what happened. I had to find the truth.”

“Shhh, it’s alright,” he whispered in her ear, rubbing her back gently. “I just wish you would have called me, I could have been there with you.” He pushed her away slightly and used his thumbs to wipe the tears from her cheeks. “You shouldn’t have had to do that alone.”

“No,” she shook her head. “I did. Zack, she killed my mother. Irina Derevko, Jack’s wife, my grandmother, she had my mother killed.”

Zack sighed and pulled her close, fighting as she tried to push him away. She gripped the material of his shirt in her fingers as she dug into his shoulders. His one arm wrapped around her waist, holding her body tightly against his. The other stroked her hair as he tucked her head under his chin, and listened her murmured whispers of ‘she killed my mother.’

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

i had a pm, felt bad for not coming on for ages, came to check, and i got like two lines...

hmm... :D

amisha
xxx

Back