Season 2 Illusion or not?

[/list]
:Ph34r: Illusion or Not?

I am sticking to my guns and believing that this two year thing is an illusion, not necessarily a dream but a mind manipulation to convert Sydney to Sloan's side. You know, make it appear that all is lost and then prey on that emptiness in Syd. It has to do with whatever Sloan found out at that Temple and the reality behind "The Telling".

I really believe that the truth behind it all will involve a little bit of science fiction but not so much that the reality of the show becomes lost. JJ is a smart man who knows what keeps us all coming back for more and he knows that if he goes too far in any one direction then he may loose some of us.

Now I know that Irena did send that message to Syd from the earrings, "Truth Takes Time" but I don't really believe she meant two years. :redhair: Oh, and what about the tie that Francie gave to Vaughn. Does anyone remember what became of the tie? Surely it was not an innocent gift...was it? ^_^ :love: :love:

well, as for the tie, there was a bug in/on it that Francie used to listen to what syd and vaughn were talking about in the first scene of the ep.

As for the Telling thing, check out the thread on Kalan's theory. There's some good stuff there.

i read kalan's theory, it's really good, but i have to say that goddessaliaserica's theory is also very interesting as well. it seems like everyone's theory's are somehow connected in a weird way. most of them are saying that vaughn is not married and that it is an illionsion created by the rambaldi machine (the telling) or that she is in a coma or has amneshia. (sp?)

my theory is very simaliar to this one, but i think that kalan's theory is the most interesting one so far.

Back