I'm a PLATINUM Member!!!

ivand67

Sydney's Lover
That's right people, I'm a Platinum Member.

I was a little worried because my Platinum Member ID was 3!

Hope I'm not just the third person to shell out $10 for a great web site that is in need of a little financial help.

This site is great to kill time when killing time is the only thing that's left to do in the day.

The Vartan Ho's said they're no longer gonna cover Alias, because Alias "sucks", that's what they said... what the hell is wrong with the Safe House Vartan Ho's???

I have been a platinium member only for the last minutes, so I don't really see the difference right now ! :lol: But I like it.

aliasgirlie said:
I'm trying to get my bf to give me his credit card to open up a PayPal account... hehehe. :smiley:
:lol: hehehe - Funny! Good luck Joyie!

Personally, I like the custom member title and the no flood control thingie. (y) Ooo also the ability to edit a post without anyone knowing about it - muhahahahhaa. It's nice ^_^ I hope you all are able to secretly send in money or convince your parents! ;)

hotpot said:
aliasgirlie said:
I'm trying to get my bf to give me his credit card to open up a PayPal account... hehehe. :smiley:
:lol: hehehe - Funny! Good luck Joyie!

Personally, I like the custom member title and the no flood control thingie. (y) Ooo also the ability to edit a post without anyone knowing about it - muhahahahhaa. It's nice ^_^ I hope you all are able to secretly send in money or convince your parents! ;)
you dont get flood control?!?!?! lucky! I wish I had a credit card!

Back