I'm a PLATINUM Member!!!

Hmmmm - I could be mistaken about the flood control business. I still get that damn equivalent to a busy signal when it says the server is taking too many requests. However, I don't think Platinum Members have to wait that 15 seconds to post when they just posted. I could be wrong though! Sorry if I led you all astray - hehehe ;)

damn..i wanna be a platinum member!! but there's absolutely no chance its gonna happen. My parents already think that Alias is boring and that I spend too much time on here (hence the many months offline) and even if is was $1 they would object. I have to watch Alias in my sisters room cos they hate it! What is wrong with the world!! Alias in.....9 hours and 45 minutes!! whoo hoooo.. episode 2!!! lol

Frogboy_Lives said:
It's good to be platinum. :smiley:
LOL - Froggy now get to lord her Platinumness over everyone as well.... hehe, I love it! Congrats Froggy!

Mrs. Sark said:
I'm finally platinum, told my bf what I did and he got a little miffed. He hates it when I use his card without telling him. Oh well.
Ehhh, you'll have that Joyie - Psh! ;)

Editing my posts without anyone knowing it! :lol: (No one will ever know!!!) My favorite has to be the member title though - Sark's Seducer - much better than Double Agent ;)

hotpot said:
Editing my posts without anyone knowing it! :lol: (No one will ever know!!!) My favorite has to be the member title though - Sark's Seducer - much better than Double Agent ;)
ooh, me too! i like editing my posts

SecretAgentMan said:
have you uploaded anything? used your AA email address?
Ummmm - yeah I have uploaded some big pics to some threads - not bad ^_^ Not the email thing yet, I don't have to worry about securing my name just yet - I think hotpot@allalias.com is safe for awhile ;) *Don't get any ideas anyone*

Back