Season 2 "I'm afraid he's gonna kill me dad!"

Alias

Cadet
Wow, that got me!!! WHO THE HECK WAS SHE TALKING ABOUT????? I don't want to know yet, but UGH!!! It's driving me mad!!!!!! Does it bother anyone else???

What I heard was "I'm afraid he's going to kill my Dad!" But it sounded strange, like it was spliced between "kill" and "my Dad". I'm going to be mad if that was changed around! Could be he's the guest spoken of for the episode (trying to avoid too much spoilage here).

I think that was the preview for the Superbowl ep though, wasn't it, not Double Agent? And I avoid spoilers, so this isn't at all a spoiler, but I think it might be somebody already on the show. It's been awhile since there's been a major revelation in Syd's life, and the announcer on the preview said "It will change everything". How could a guest star change everything? I just so hope I'm wrong! I don't want anyone to be bad!! :(

Yep, Superbowl episode. And somewhere I read it opened with one of the most exciting sequences you're going to see and ends with one of the most shocking moments you're going to see on TV this year (gee, I'm almost afraid to look, but I can't wait!).

I thought she said "I'm afraid He's gonna kill you dad." But anyway I misunderstood, but I can't wait for this ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redhair:

WHAT IF IT"S VAUGHN??????????? :eek: :jawdrop: No no no no no no no WHAT AM I THINKING?????? It CAN"T be Vaughn!!! Goshd*****!! It had better not be!!! Nononnonononono it CAN"T BE!!!!!!! I'm pretty sure that she said 'kill ME" but I'll watch it again and find out. But the reason I thought it might be Vaughn, because it showed Vaughn hit a guy then sydney said that and then it showed dixon. But it can't be Vaughn, it could never EVER be. FOrgive me for thinking that. But who could it be that would change everything???

I hope it's not Dixon or Will, but really for it to "change everything", it would have to be a main character, wouldn't it? The thing is, we've seen Will in "alone scenes" numerous times, like when he was investigating Danny. Those scenes implied that since he was alone, we were seeing the "true Will", because that's how TV works, generally. If he was hiding something, he wouldn't have kept up the act when he was alone.

But we've never seen Dixon alone, have we? If he had secrets, we wouldn't know about them, because we've only known as much of him as Syd does, so we're essentially seeing him exactly as Syd does. Could he be working for somebody else? God, I hope not! I really like Dixon, a lot!

And keep in mind, I don't read spoilers at all, so this is pure speculation. If you read spoilers and know if any of this is true, please don't post it! But for the unspoiled folks, what do you think?

I am reallly anxious to see the next episode! I hope that they did not false advertise, that would be a big bummer. Does anyone know for sure if there is going to be a new episode on tonight? I have been hearing a lot of different stories.
you can't change destiny

SpyBarbie007 said:
verdantheart said:
What if he's one of the "sleepers"?
"sleepers"?
The people identified by the tests that Will was investigating and that Vaughn thought might be used as sleeper agents by the KGB. 'Course you would have thought he would have noticed/mentioned if he saw his own name on the list . . .

ya they need to come bak sometime. Right now there are alot of loose ends that need to be tied. I Want to here more about the sleepers and rombaldi. And SYd and VAUGHN need to KISS

I think Syd said " im afraid he's gonna kill my dad" But if Syd said "im afraid he's gonna kill Me dad" oh poop maybe i shouldnt say who i think it is cuse it could be a spoiler. :blink: I think it will be a guest star no one permenent :D

Ditto, or I think it could be Sark. But considering the previews for this coming ep, it looks like she might have said "I'm afraid he's gonna kill my dad." But I'm pretty sure she said "me" Oh well, I guess we'll find out. BUT I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

WOW SHE "SAID I THINK HES GOING TO KILL ME DAD" WAIT SO CONFUSED OR WAS SHE TALKING TO HER DAD OR ABOUT HIM?? PLEASE HELP...

I think it's impossible to be certain right now. I've listened to it a couple of times, and the word could be either "me" or "my". They sound so much alike, anyway. Damn English!! Lol, j/k.

At first I thought she said "I'm afraid he's going to kill me, dad", but now that I think about it, it seems more likely that she said "I'm afraid he's going to kill my dad". Sydney isn't the type to run to her daddy in tears because somebody's trying to kill her; people are always trying to kill her, she's used to it. But if Jack was in danger, she'd probably be more emotional about it. But it could still be the other way around, too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

I don't know. Having listened several times, it seemed unambiguous to me, and I agree, I don't think Sydney would go running in tears to her father--unless it was a really ridiculous person that it couldn't possibly be, like Vaughn.

Azalea said:
I think it's impossible to be certain right now. I've listened to it a couple of times, and the word could be either "me" or "my". They sound so much alike, anyway. Damn English!! Lol, j/k.

At first I thought she said "I'm afraid he's going to kill me, dad", but now that I think about it, it seems more likely that she said "I'm afraid he's going to kill my dad". Sydney isn't the type to run to her daddy in tears because somebody's trying to kill her; people are always trying to kill her, she's used to it. But if Jack was in danger, she'd probably be more emotional about it. But it could still be the other way around, too. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
but i dont think she'd be crying so hysterically about that... she'd be doing something.

Back