I'm an ALIAS freak

Ohmegawd. I joined this forum because I've read the sorta unresponse to Season 4. (and people who actually said they QUIT!!! Helloooo...) OK.. they have a few problems. But what we have to love is that JJ always fixes them. I so totally disagree with those of you who think part of the biggie is Syd and Micheal being lovers again. I love the sexual tension that we saw between them in Season One. Of course I want them to be soul mates... but part of the fun is being kept on edge over it. And yep.. it's been a little episodical; but if we listen there's still a theme there. What is the HECK are Jack and Sloan up to?? ("We have to move up the 'whatever" when the Russians are looking for NOT Irena, but the the Sister.) And what about the baby in the photo? Means that Syd/Nadia have either a cousin or (how bout this idea?? An older sisiter??? What if the baby was Ireana's kid?) That would sure be cool if one of the sisters needed to kill another to make the Profhecy come true! Which brings me to another subject. What if Jennifer Garner is getting so big that this will be her last season?? <GROAN>
And, BTW, I admit that I was a little bored also for the first four weeks.. But intersetingly enough, when I rewatched them I acutally liked them a lot better. Perhaps it's because I knew there was a future?? <shrug>
Truth is, if you're still reading you're still hooked and Haven't given up: I wake up on Wed mornings excited ...LOL Does this mean I have to get a life?? <grin>

ChewsterGirl said:
Although I think Nadia was very interesting in yesterday's show, I can't help but agree with those who are a little tired of Nadia being the focus of the show.
[post="1274950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
You have to understand that part of the reason for that (particularly in "The Orphan") was due to Jennifer Garner's injury. :( -_-
✌️

You have to understand that part of the reason for that (particularly in "The Orphan") was due to Jennifer Garner's injury.

Darn you, Jennifer!

... okay, I really don't mean that. I love my darling Jennifer ^_^ . But I, too, and growing tired of Nadia's continuing focus in the show.

You are out of your mind!!! LOST is not that great...JJ is making an amising job in alias :smiley: stop Criticising JJ work!!!!!! :angry:

I thought Season 3 was pretty bad until the end of the season rolled around and then I looked back and as a whole, it wasn't that bad. I think Season 4 will be the same way.

I think right now, they're trying to pick up new viewers and they have to simplify it in order to do so. Be patient. JJ will come through.

personally i've only seen the first episode of Season 4 so far and i thought it was pretty good. Lost will never be better than Alias I hate to say it but I'm still waiting for Lost to come out and smack me like Alias did. i mean do you know that i was so excited today because alias was starting tonight and do you know what that excitement is still there i cannot wait to see what happens next. Lost seriously lost no pun intended that second episode

with fans like that writer, JJ doesn't need to prove anything ... fans of the show stick around to see what JJ has in mind, and if you are already not watching the show, then you were never a fan ...

If you stuck around for Season 3 ... Season 4 has been much better ... so why would u want to quit now, if the best season for you to quit would have been season 3 with all its inconsistencies ...

stop complianing and enjoy the show while we still have it ...

Alias_Gay said:
with fans like that writer, JJ doesn't need to prove anything ... fans of the show stick around to see what JJ has in mind, and if you are already not watching the show, then you were never a fan ...

If you stuck around for Season 3 ... Season 4 has been much better ... so why would u want to quit now, if the best season for you to quit would have been season 3 with all its inconsistencies ...

stop complianing and enjoy the show while we still have it ...
[post="1290513"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

(y) I definitely agree!

I agree that season four is better than season 3, but I know its not a good sign when I forgot alias was on.

Back