I'M BACK!!!!!...for real this time...

Yeah but at least we know who is on our team on the battlefield pretty well.. kinda like the British during the Revolutionary War.. except their uniforms are probably why it wa so easy for us to kill them..hmm..

I guess we're used to having similar avatars on the TCO forums where we have a generic logo (which is the one we all use here), in addition to game specific logos that are the TCO logo plus some kind of image that represents each particular game if a member wants to show a specific allegiance. Our EQ2 logo, for example, has the shattered moon of Luclin and a sword; our Guild Wars logo has a dragon; SWG has a Rebel logo; I think our WoW avatar is just a sword, and so on. But all are based on the same basic logo.

The TCO forums are very standardised via a limited choice of avatars and signatures are text only. This is all 100% by design and, in the end, I think the forum is all the better for it.

Creativity on the TCO forum comes through signatures, even if they are only text-based, which is why signatures are the first thing I look to to differentiate people, much moreso than avatars.

Docmdnite said:
that other guy?? you couldnt even remember "Doc"?

*stabs Daax
Awww, don't get too mad... he could have actually meant other TCOers like Riceman or Orba or Ry and forgot you altogether ;)

Back