I'M BACK!

HEY!! I'M BACK!!! I know a lot of ppl here and only a few of them know why I haven't been back in AGES. I bet they've been wondering where I was b/c I am usually on here EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Well, just in case you wanna know what happened, somehow, my account got erased and it just got fixed today.

I MISSED AA SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! At least I could catch up on fics! lol :lol:

When Charlie replied to the e-mail that was sent I was like the most hyper kid in all of the universe! LOL! :lol: :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the wb's y'all! ^_^

hey I DID notice that you weren't here!!!!!! welcome back!!!!! hehe i would've died... without AA each day... i'm a deprive child!!!! so glad you're back!

Thanks again you guys! :smiley:

LMAO!! Vicki! You won't give up! Okay, okay, maybe, just maybe I'll find a way to sneak behind the Council's backs. If Dooku (EVIL DUDE) was able to do it so can I. LMAO!! :starwars:

haha yeah, when i got the email i was thinking "oooh erika's gonna be happy..." :lol: i was right! you were bouncing off the walls hehe

eH she was freaking out that first day... :lol: and then charlie took a while to reply so i was wondering if i didnt ever even send the email... :lol:

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

ERIKA'S BACK! :lol: those smilys just crack me up...