Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

I'M BACK!

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by alias8000, May 27, 2003.

1. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

HEY!! I'M BACK!!! I know a lot of ppl here and only a few of them know why I haven't been back in AGES. I bet they've been wondering where I was b/c I am usually on here EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Well, just in case you wanna know what happened, somehow, my account got erased and it just got fixed today.

I MISSED AA SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! At least I could catch up on fics! lol :LOL:

2. aliasjgfanaticmv

aliasjgfanaticmv Rocket Ranger

FIIIIIIIIIINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYY YOU ARE BAAAAAAAAAAAACK! :)

3. Aliasgirl47

Aliasgirl47 Rocket Ranger

YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. IrinaDerevko

IrinaDerevko Rocket Ranger

^_^ ^_^ I'm so glad you're back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

5. Alias_Gay

Alias_Gay Rocket Ranger

Welcome back sis ... ;)

missed u around ...

6. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

When Charlie replied to the e-mail that was sent I was like the most hyper kid in all of the universe! LOL! :LOL: :rolleyes:

Thanks for all the wb's y'all! ^_^

7. Victoria King

Victoria King Rocket Ranger

ERIKA!!!!!!!
    now you and siri can teach me how to use a light saber and become a jedi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. nance

nance TUMS

hey I DID notice that you weren't here!!!!!! welcome back!!!!! hehe i would've died... without AA each day... i'm a deprive child!!!! so glad you're back!

9. Nad

Nad Rocket Ranger

Yeah!!! Welcome Back!!!

10. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Thanks again you guys! :)

LMAO!! Vicki! You won't give up! Okay, okay, maybe, just maybe I'll find a way to sneak behind the Council's backs. If Dooku (EVIL DUDE) was able to do it so can I. LMAO!! :starwars:

11. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

welcome back Erika :D

12. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

Yeah! Dude, Aria, remember last night when you told me Charlie replied on AIM? lol

13. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

haha yeah, when i got the email i was thinking "oooh erika's gonna be happy..." :LOL: i was right! you were bouncing off the walls hehe

14. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

YEAH!!! Like this!! :jump:

Man, I am SOOO glad to be back! I dunno how I survived but.......I DID!!! For weeks I DID!

15. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

hehe i think you're crazy... its because you could talk to me of course :LOL: :P

16. alias8000

alias8000 Rocket Ranger

lol :LOL: Aria, yeah, I think you were my substitute.

17. pasta_sauce385

pasta_sauce385 Rocket Ranger

i was wondering if you would ever come back....it took such a long time, i was getting worried there for a second. ;)

18. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

eH she was freaking out that first day... :LOL: and then charlie took a while to reply so i was wondering if i didnt ever even send the email... :LOL:

19. a.k.a.Kate_Jones

a.k.a.Kate_Jones Rocket Ranger

woo-hoo! Erika's back!!!! :LOL:

Bill's missed you ever so much!

let's hear it for her!!!! :groupwave: :LOL:

20. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

:groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave: :groupwave:

ERIKA'S BACK! :LOL: those smilys just crack me up...