Im Back!

Vaughn_Lovah

Vaughn's Chin Fondler
Many of you may know that this Saturday my mom got married. It was weird actually being IN a wedding. I was so nervous standing in the back waiting to come out. My sister was feeling the same way. Lets just say I didnt make it through the whole thing without crying. heheheh. Right when I saw my mom my lip began to quiver and then the tears slowly came down my face. At one time during the wedding My mom, Mark(my new stepdad) and all of their kids had to walk over to a table and light a Unity Candle. We each had a candle and well we all burnt ourselves with the wax. We were all laughing because we couldn't even light the candle.
After the wedding we had to take some pictures. We did one goofy one, which was pretty funny.
After that we went to the reception to have some fun. After my Mom and Mark's first dance I went and asked Mark to have our first dance. I went over to the cd player and picked out "She's My Kind Of Rain" by Tim Mcgraw. Then my real grandfather's wife(my stepgrandmother or something) cut in during our dance and I was soooo mad. She always does felgercarb like that and I hate it. My friends saw the face I made and started laughing, when I saw that they saw me I just rolled my eyes, smiled and walked away. But I went and got my little 6 year old cousin and danced with her. hehehehe
I got to dance with Daniel for a few seconds before I had to be somewhere. :(
My mom,Mark, and my new brother and sisters had to surround the cake and make toast and say cheers and whatnot. We were drinking champagne but the youngest sister had to drink "Sparkling Cider" hehehehe
After that I pretty much walked around and talked to the family and stuff.
I was trying to avoid saying bye to my mom cuz I knew I wouldnt see her for another month. I was fine until I went and said bye to Mark. He whispered something in my ear and then I teared up and whispered something back in his ear and he did the same. My little cousin(the one I danced with) came and asked me why I was crying and then I just couldnt hold it in. I went over to my mom and she saw me and took me to the bath room. I told her it was Mark's fault and she just laughed and I told her what we said and she began to cry.
After I left the reception My sis, her friend, Daniel and I went back to the hotel to change because we planed on going out. My stepsister need some clothes so we went to her house. The going out thing didnt quite work out so we made our way back to the hotel. I was really tired so I layed my head down on Daniel's lap and a few minutes later he put his arm over my waist and I rested my hand on his. :blush: ^_^
We got back to the hotel and we all went to sleep and I got home around 2 today.
Im just so happy that I get along so well with my new family.

Sorry I wrote so much. If I left out anything Ill post it.
As soon as I get some pictures Ill put them up. :smiley:

Welcome back BoBo,really missed having u around ;) !!I know how it feels to have some new family members well not me my cousin but she told me how it felt and then we both started crying!!She told me that if i knew someone who was goig through the same thing i should say that "its not the ending of a good family but the beginning of an even greater family" :blush: :smiley:!!Good luck bobo!! 👍

hiya Poncho

My mom has been calling me at all these weird times because she is in Florence, Italy for her honeymoon.
She hasnt gotten used to the time change yet. hehehehe Last night she called my sis at 4 am lol

HEY! Welcome back :D just out of curiousity, who's Daniel and why is he so special????
--Mandy :angelic:

Back