I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxy

Cadet
Just got back from camping, it was fun kinda, I'm not really the camping type but it was pretty fun. Saw soooo many snakes, love the little things ^_^ Oh well, this is WAY better then whats coming up, backpacking 4 three days with my family starting next Wednesday, can you imagine hell any other way? lol no bathrooms, no showers, hiking in the dirt, carrying EVERYTHING . . . .

Anyway, it's great to be back I miss you all! Feels like coming home! :woot:

-Roxy

Hi mommmyyyy!!!!!! It's great 2 be back! I will always remember that trip . . . probably because i will never get the splinter I got out of my toe and my 37 misquito bites will never stop itching! :blink: Lol, it was fun tho, I'm trying to figure out how to upload some pics . . .

well i can't help u with uploading.....................i don't know how.............glad u had a good time though

freelancer26 said:
asha, my third evil daughter, do u wanna move 2 hell where me, roxy and my mommy morgoth live?
Hiya sis! (right?) I don't beleive we've met lol! Yes, join us in hell, its fun, but not the kind where you go backpacking with your family :thinking: the good kind! erm, bad kind!

UndercoverMichaelLover said:
freelancer26 said:
asha, my third evil daughter, do u wanna move 2 hell where me, roxy and my mommy morgoth live?
Hiya sis! (right?) I don't beleive we've met lol! Yes, join us in hell, its fun, but not the kind where you go backpacking with your family :thinking: the good kind! erm, bad kind!
yah, she NEEDS 2 return 2 her EVIL self!

Status
Not open for further replies.