i'm back

wendle

Cadet
Hi
I posted here quite a while ago but was waiting until I had seen the season 3 final before coming back because I didn't want to even get a glimpse of a spoiler :thinking: I didn't post much then but I hope to now.

I am from Australia and my family is seriously worried about my obsession for all things Alias!! They just don't understand.

I am not like a lot of people, I loved season 3 just as much as seasons 1 and 2, and totally dug the storylines, I can't wait for season 4 but I don't want to wait until January!!!

Because I am from Australia I get the episodes sent to me every two weeks by a lovely guy I met on the net so I've allready seen the final, where as most other Aussies won't see it for another 5 weeks - I can't wait that long!! When season 4 starts in January i'll be doing the same thing because it won't start here until June/July and that is unacceptable :lol:

Wendy!!!! You're back! :welcome: back :D

Yeah, I noticed you kinda disappeared from the Aussie Thread but its good to see you back at AA.

Oh, and I see you (finally) got the latest Alias mag ;) I thought Australia Post would be faster but at least it finally arrived on your doorstep in good condition ^_^

Will do Wendy ^_^ Sorry with the delays with getting the mags. With the pace of Australia Post and my newsagent getting the mag really late I'm surprised the mag finds its way to you at all ;)

Back