I'm bad at fanfic names - help!

Okay you guys - here's chapter 3!!!! I got it done for you guys cause you're so nice and you like it so why not give you more. This is a bit longer, but that should be good. The next chapter should be really emotional, so hold on tight! I'll try to have Chap. 4 up on Monday, or whatever. Enjoy!

(A.N.) That’s so true about Sydney being pregnant and going on a mission but no one knows she’s pregnant except Vaughn and well, the CIA, but confidentiality might apply. I don’t know, but the issue of the safety of the baby will definitely come up!

Chapter 3:

Sydney and Vaughn walked into her apartment. Vaughn flicked on the lights and turned back to Sydney. “Wow. You look amazing. When are you due?” he asked with his arms crossed.

“In 8 months.” She said softly and sat down on the couch.

“Really? You’ve been pregnant for a month now?” he said quietly sitting down next to her and wrapping his arms around her. She began to feel really happy, yet sad at the same time. Vaughn could hear her sobbing into his shoulder. “Sydney? What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy?” he asked with genuine concern.

“Yes I’m happy, but what is my dad going to say? What am I going to tell him?” she said crying and holding onto him for dear life.

“He’s going to be so happy! I’m so happy! You should be happy. Don’t worry about anything. No one can take this from us.” Vaughn said staring right into her eyes.

Sydney thought for a minute. She was truly touched by what Vaughn had said. He said it with so much confidence and ease. Maybe her dad would be happy. He will find out sooner or later and it would be better if she personally told him. “Okay. You’re right. You always are.” She said with a smile and she let out a long breath.

They both were at ease for a few minutes when Vaughn piped up. “What about this mission. There is no way you’re going tomorrow, not after the news.” Vaughn said loudly, because he was upset he hadn’t realized this before. There was no way he was putting his child or Sydney in danger.

“No! I want to go. As soon as we get Sloane and Derevko I’ll stop. I’m going. There’s no way I’m not.” She said with her arms crossed and a hard look on her face.

Vaughn frowned as well. “There’s no way you’re going! What happens if you’re injured? What then? I would NEVER forgive myself. No, Sydney, you’re not going. No, no, no, no, no.”

“Come on, what could happen? It’s just a little mission” she said in a very seductive voice as she traced her finger along Vaughn’s chest. “Come on, you can stay by me the whole time. I promise I won’t get hurt, please?” she begged in a very innocent voice.

“Fine, but First of all, this isn’t a small mission. Any mission can turn out to be huge and Two, remind me of this begging when you’re in a hospital bed or when you stub your toe or something.” He said with all seriousness. Sydney laughed at the last part then she shook her head and promised. They kissed and went to bed because of the long day ahead of them.

~~~~~~~~~
Somewhere in Germany, Sloane and Irina stood in an abandoned building. Irina spoke up first. “Mr. Sloane, everything has gone to plan and Sydney and a small team are on their way here. They should arrive within 24 hours. When shall we get underway?” she said in a very monochromatic tone, her usual.

Sloane answered with surprise in his voice. “When do we get underway? We are already underway. Mr. Sark is on his way and when he arrives we shall leave. I wouldn’t want to be here in 24 hours. It may get a little messy.”

“What about Sark?” Irina said and turned to face Sloane directly. She looked unsure of herself and him.

“Oh, his job is done. We should be grateful of all his accomplishments up until now, but he is no longer needed. And I want to give the CIA something, why not him?” Sloane said with an evil grin and began to walk away.

“Then we shall begin the next phase of our plan?” Irina asked, yelling to Sloane.

“Of course. Begin.” He said and walked out of the building. Irina smiled and let out a breath.

~~~~~~

Sydney and Vaughn, along with about 20 other agents stormed the building in Germany. The other agents were searching the rest of the building, while Sydney and Vaughn went off to look for Sloane and Derevko. Vaughn ran down a dark hallway with his gun raised with Sydney behind him.

They were both scared, not knowing what would happen next. Vaughn was more worried because of Sydney. He knew he had to protect her, no matter what.

They turned a corner and were 10 feet from a room that was lit. They both stopped and remained silent. “Sydney, stay out here.” Vaughn finally said in a whisper. Sydney obeyed.

Vaughn slowly walked into the room and looked around. It was empty except for a table and chair that was flipped over. A laptop was turned off but sitting on the table. He let out a deep sigh and took out a disk to put into the laptop. There appeared to be nothing or no one there, which was fine to him. He wanted to get Sloane and Derevko but he wanted to keep Sydney safe this time. An adventure next time; not now.

~~

Sydney was standing outside the room and put down her gun. She was tired. She wanted to go home, no one was there to capture.
While she was thinking this, a man came from behind her and grabbed her around the neck and covered her mouth. She couldn’t scream for Vaughn.

~~

Vaughn finished downloading the files off the laptop and began to walk out of the room. He turned around and picked up something he forgot; his gun. He smiled to himself and walked out to find the hallway empty.

“Sydney? Sydney? Where’d you go? Sydney….” He screamed, every time he got more worried. His voice was starting to sound worried and scared.

Behind him, a man yelled. “Mr. Vaughn, put down your gun or Sydney get’s one in the head, or if I’m feeling generous, chest.”

Vaughn exhaled and lowered his head. He tried to avoid this situation, but it happened. He had to agree to the man, there was no other way. He dropped his gun and turned around. He had a very determined and mad look on his face. He looked at Sydney, who was being held by Sark. He had a gun pointed to her head. This made Vaughn cringe. He walked towards Sark, never taking his eyes off Sydney. She gave him a look that said ‘I’m sorry; it’s going to be okay.’ He understood.

Sark interrupted their looks, “Sydney, Mr. Vaughn could you come with me?” and they walked into the lit room and Sark locked the door behind them.

wow intense chapter but it was great i loved it aaw that was such a sweet scene between syd and vaughn.oh i hope vaughn kicks sark's ass.please continue

I just finished reading the second and third chapters and I have a very short attention span, but that story kept me going. I didn't want to leave, I had to find out what was going to happen. Great story so far! I'll be excitedly awaiting your next chapter on Monday.
kylo4

I hate the Cliffhangers. But, It´s a Great Chapter, Every Time is More Interesting.

And As Lili Said: I hope Vaughn Kick Sark´s Ass :stretcher:
More ASAP Please (y)

~Nat~

I agree the cliffhangers are annoying, but I got to give you a reason to come back! Anyways, about Vaughn kicking Sark's ass ---OH, DONT WORRY. It' gonna be great, but not for a few chapters, some stuff has to happen first, but I promise. HE WILL PAY. hehehe ....hopefully ch.4 will be up sun or monday, I got a GYM assignment - and no its not run around the block - I WISH!....cks

I'm glad you like the story! If that made you gasp, wait till next chapter. I'm finished writing it and I will post it tomorrow as early as possible.

Just read this story, sorry it took so long, but WOW!! This is great (y) I mean finding out syd's pregant, and now them both being captured. I hope Vaughn kicks Sark's ass, and saves the day. great job hun, keep it up, and most more ASAP! Can't wait to find out what happens next :woot: Your a awesome writer (y)

Lauren :angelic:

Because you guys are so supportive and nice, i have decided to post Chap.4 tonite instead of tomorrow--thx, you earned it!....cks

Chapter 4

“Sydney, Mr. Vaughn could you come with me?” Sark said as they walked into the lit room and he locked the door behind them.

When the door banged shut, Sydney just about collapsed, but Vaughn was quick to react and hugged her before she could fall to the ground. They were both upset, but there was nothing either could do to change the past.

“How could I be so stupid? Why didn’t I just listen to you? You’re always right!” she said, starting to sob.

“Hey, it’s my fault too. I let you go. I shouldn’t have let you go.” He paused, looking at the ground and getting choked up. “They should find us. They have to know we’re gone. Don’t worry. I won’t let anything happen to you…..”He leaned in close to her. “You two.” This made her cry. He was right. What about her child? She or he could never survive any kind of torture. This was looking worse by the second.

~~~~~

Sark stood by his computer monitor and stared at the two captives he held. His phone rang. “Hello?” He said in a relaxed voice.

“Sark, where the hell is Sydney and Vaughn” said Jack Bristow on the other end.

“Mr. Bristow, how lovely you call me. Don’t worry, they’re safe. But don’t even think of coming back here, I have surveillance of the entire area and if I see one agent here, I’ll kill them both.” He said wanting to get his point across before Jack hung up.

Jack was more than furious. “You touch either of them and I’ll come in there and make sure you beg me to kill you.”

Sark was scared, but didn’t show it. “Good day to you too.” With that Sark hung up and went back to the monitor and snickered. Jack, on the other hand, threw down his phone and exhaled heavily.

~~~~

Sydney has fallen asleep after about an hour in the room but Vaughn stayed awake. He wanted to. Anything could happen during time he is asleep. He wanted to be sure of Sydney’s safety. Just then the door opened, and Sark stepped in, holding a gun. Sydney jumped awake.

“Sydney, could you come with me for a few moments.” He said in a low, powerful voice.

Vaughn hesitated to let her go, but finally let go of her hand and she walked out.

Sark led Sydney to the room with the computer monitor, where he was working before. He never took the gun away from her. She sat down on a chair and he sat on a chair behind a desk directly across from him.

Sark broke the silence. “Your father called.” Sydney raised her head in suspicion.
When she didn’t respond, he went on. “How did he get my number?” he asked.

“Sloane gave it to us, before we came here. He set you up. He doesn’t want you anymore.” She said as loud as she could, standing up, trying to get into Sark’s head.

He was affected somewhat by the news, but he did his best at ignoring it. He chuckled. “I am invaluable to Arvin; he would never give me up.”

“I guess he would then. I’m not telling you anything. Take me back.” She said confidently walking to the door of the room.

“Not so fast. You won’t say anything, but maybe Mr. Vaughn will.” Sark responded.

“Vaughn won’t tell you anything, ever.” Sydney said as she crossed her arms and waited for him to respond.

“Oh, he will, but I just need to give him a few reasons first.” He said almost to himself as he opened the door and pushed Sydney back into the room where Vaughn was waiting.

~~~~

As soon as the door began to open, Vaughn sprung to life. He rushed over to Sydney. “Are you alright? What happened? Did he do anything to you?” he asked urgently.

“I’m fine, he didn’t do anything.” She said falling into his arms. He hugged her with all his strength and they didn’t let go until Sark came back into the room, holding a gun at them.

“Mr. Vaughn, I would like to speak with you.” He said and Vaughn slowly let go of Sydney. Vaughn kept a neutral face, trying not to show his anger or worries.

“I would like to speak to you too.” He said in a sad voice.

“Good, come with me and Sydney, don’t even think about it.” He said pointing his gun at her and motioning for her to sit down. She did.

~~~

Vaughn followed Sark into the other room and they both sat down silently. Vaughn gave Sark the best dirty look he could manage. Sark just chuckled.
“Mr. Vaughn, what do you want to talk about.” He asked, wanting to get on with it.

“Sydney.” He answered quickly, turning serious. “Just let her go. She won’t tell you anything. Just let her go and you can keep me.” He paused and looked at the floor. “You can do whatever you want with me, just leave her. Please” he begged.

Sark looked amused and pleased. “I will consider your offer.” He said as he led Vaughn back to the room where Sydney was sitting in the corner, crying.

Before Vaughn could go to Sydney, two men came out of the hall and grabbed Sydney.
They picked her up and led her out the door. Sydney went crazy. She kicked and flinged her arms and legs, trying to hit someone or something, but the two men were large and prepared for her attacks. When she saw Vaughn, he looked confused.

“Vaughn! Where are you taking me? What’s going to happen to him? Vaughn!” she screamed as she continued to fling her arms. Sark took Vaughn by the arm and led him to another room. Vaughn resisted, but not too much.

“Mr. Vaughn, I have decided to accept your offer. Come in here.” Sark said, giving an evil smile.

“What offer? Vaughn, what are you doing? Come back!” Sydney continued to scream, getting more scared by the scared.

“Sydney.” Vaughn finally cried out, with tears in his eyes. He started to turn to go into the room, but he turned back to her.

“What’s going on? Where are you taking me?” she screamed at Sark.

“You’re being released, Sydney.” Sark answered. Sydney stopped to think. Why was she being released? Vaughn must have said something to Sark, but there was no way she was leaving him. Then she realized.

“Vaughn, no!” she said struggling again. She used all her force to struggle against them. She got a few feet closer to him, but the two goons stopped her from getting any closer. She could only stare at Vaughn. Neither of them lost eye contact with the other.

Vaughn knew he had to do this. This was the only way to keep Sydney safe. Sydney’s face was covered in tears and her mouth hung slightly open. Vaughn tried to compose himself, but it wasn’t working. He didn’t think he would be able to last without Sydney.

Sark interrupted their thoughts by shoving Vaughn into the room and closing the door. Sydney went completely silent and froze every muscle in her body. She stopped her attacks towards the huge goons and listened as the two were talking and then started yelling in the room. She heard Vaughn yell something obscene at Sark, and that made her happy. She just wanted to rip Sark’s head off and shoot him10 times.

They continued to yell, but it soon turned silent. Sydney’s heart was racing. What was going on in there? It was silent for a few more seconds then a sound came.

BANG.

Holy felgercarb, this is too good to stop here! OMG, this is so good. I love the part were Vaughn said "You two." When he was going to protect her. That was so sweet. Then he traded his life for her and his child. OMG, I love this story! But the bang noooo..... please tell me that Vaughn isn't dead, and Sark is just making it seem that way. Such a good story, I hope you will post more soon, now you reall have me on the edge of my seat going crazy! Post more soon, please (y) :D (y) (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

I agree with everybody else, great chapter and a great cliffhanger. I bet you he missed. Then Vaughn punched Sark in the face, escaped and Sark's alive. Maybe that could happen. I don't know? Lol.
kylo4

Back