I'm bad at fanfic names - help!

:eek: Who got shot??? Oooooh, I really really really really hope it was Sark!!
Someone needs to beat the felgercarb out of him!! :Ph34r: :angry: That part where Vaughn said "you two" was REALLY cute!! :rolleyes: :P
Someone needs to get Vaughn out of there!

Sark=

:devil: Vaughn= :angelic:

~Shammi~ :love:

I'm glad you guys liked it. And don't be so sure that Vaughn's alive....I haven't decided yet. Anyways, I'm writing the next couple chapters and they're gonna be really emotional. Chapter 5 should be up tomorrow. Thanks...cks

Okay, Chapter 5 is up! ENJOY!

Chapter 5:

BANG. The sound rang through Sydney’s body. She didn’t know what to do. She stood dead for a few seconds; she couldn’t move. Emotions overtook her and she started to bawl. “Vaughn, Vaughn!” She screamed as tears fell down her cheeks and to the floor.

Just then, the door opened and a man stepped outside. It was Sark. He was wiping his hands together, showing a job had been done. Sydney lunged forward and grabbed him and punched him four times. The two goons grabbed her and pulled her back.

Sark wiped his blood off of his face. “Sydney, he chose this.”

Sydney couldn’t accept that. “No! You killed him and you’ll pay!” she screamed lunging forward again.

Sark put out his arm and stopped her. “You may now leave, as we are about to.” He said nodding to the goons to take her away. “Hopefully we will speak again, Sydney” He said with a cocky grin.

“Oh, we will and I’m bringing a whole team to find you.” She said seriously, looking right into his eyes. With that, the goons threw her out the door and she fell onto the sidewalk. As soon as the door closed, Sydney couldn’t take it anymore and she started to bawl again. She cried, holding her stomach for minutes. She didn’t at all know what to do next.

~~~

Jack sat at his desk, a mess. He had been a nervous wreck since Sydney and Vaughn were taken hostage. He was so determined to find them; he hadn’t left his desk in 6 hours. His phone rang.

“Jack Bristow.” He said in a harsh voice.

“Dad! I’m okay, but I need to have a plane get here.” Sydney cried into the phone.

“Sydney! Oh, thank god! Where are you? What’s wrong.” He said, jerking to life.

“I’m still in Germany. Vaughn and I…..” She said but she hesitated when she said the name Vaughn. Just thinking of his name made her cry.
“Dad…” She said slowly.

“Yes Sydney, what is it?” He said softly, knowing something was wrong.

“Vaughn’s dead.” She let out and started bawling yet again.

“Oh my god, Sydney, I’m so sorry.” He said carefully. He didn’t know what else to say.

“He gave his life for mine….and another.” She said quietly.

“Who? Who else?” he said, concerned.

“Dad, I’m pregnant.” She blurted out, not wanting to keep it from him anymore.

“What!” Jack screamed as he jumped from his chair. He had a huge smile on his face for a few seconds, but it slowly left his cheeks. “What? I mean, what a …..I’m shocked!” he finally finished.

“Dad…I miss Vaughn. I miss him so much.” She said and started to cry again.

“It’s alright Sydney. It’s going to be okay. There’s a team 2 blocks away. They’ll take you home. See you soon.” He said as he hung up his phone, sat down and stayed completely still and silent, staring at the wall.

Just then Weiss came by. “Jack! Have you heard anything about Sydney and Vaughn? What’s going on there?” He said urgently.

“Yes. We have heard something.” Jack said slowly. He turned to face Weiss who was waiting eagerly for an answer.

“Sydney called. She’s coming back now.” He admitted.

“What about Vaughn? Isn’t he coming back too?” Weiss leaned in closer to Jack.

“Mr. Weiss, Vaughn was killed.” Jack said staring right into his eyes. “He died protecting Sydney, and her unborn child.”

Weiss stayed silent and frozen. He didn’t believe what he was hearing. He slowly composed himself by rubbing his hand against his face and exhaling loudly. He stood up straight and walked away. Jack watched him go, feeling like he wanted to do the same thing. Weiss walked into an empty room and Jack heard yelling coming from inside it. Jack tried to ignore it, but he couldn’t. Vaughn meant a lot to Weiss and Sydney. He had no idea how Sydney was ever going to recover from this.

~~

Back in Germany, Sydney found the team and boarded her plane. As she walked onto the plane, she paused and looked back into the city. She thought of Vaughn. Why did he have to do that? They would have found their way out, somehow. She wouldn’t be able to go on without him. She boarded the plane and the door shut behind her.

~~~

Back in the building in Germany, Sark and the two goons were packing things up. Sark was in the room where Vaughn and Sydney were kept. He sat on a chair and typed on his laptop. He picked up his cell phone and dialed some numbers. “You’re a very lucky man, to have Sydney.” He said putting down the phone and staring at the computer screen. “If all goes to plan, you will see her again.” He said as he turned and faced Vaughn, tied to a chair.

Just then, Vaughn broke the tape that was holding his hands together and jumped up from the chair. Before doing anything, he kicked the door closed. Sark jumped up when he heard Vaughn break the tape. Sark threw his arm at him but Vaughn grabbed it and held onto it. As he held it, he punched his ribs area a few times and then flipped Sark so he landed on his back. Just as Vaughn started to twist his wrist, Sark kicked Vaughn’s legs out from under him. Vaughn fell to the floor as well. Sark stood up and grabbed his gun out of his jacket placed on the table and pointed it toward Vaughn. He shot him in the left shoulder. Vaughn screamed in pain.

“Pull anything like that, and I can guarantee that you won’t see Sydney again.” Sark said, breathing heavy, from exhaustion. He pulled Vaughn off the floor and put him in the chair again, tying his hands tighter this time.

Vaughn exhaled and closed his eyes. He tried to block the pain by thinking of Sydney.

ahh i knew he wasnt dead!! i know you wouldnt be that evil!! omg this is getting so good!!!ok got to post more now!!!

I like it...but why didn't syd&the team make sure he was dead before leaving??

I'll be sure to check back and see what happens next :smiley:

They couldn't - Sark had the whole area survailed and they were gonna leave the area anyways. (Check back Chapters to confirm) Plus, they kicked Syd out (literally) of the building. The CIA probably would have sent a team in but they didn't want to risk anyone else, or Vaughn, if he was alive and he was....just wanted to answer that....cks

Back