I'm bad at fanfic names - help!

AliasFan4eva said:
Hey! WOW! This is good! i hope she get's him back! YAY! This is awesome! Great Job!
ditto! i love this story. i is so well written. i can't wait for more! love ya babe~amber~ :surf:

omg i had chapters to catch up on and i hate when that happens because it spoils you then there arent any more chapters! Well anyway need i say this story is awesome and i love it and...Oh yea its awesome and i love it!~

Claire!! You need to post soooooonnnn!!! You said that the next chapter was going to be up tonight!! I can't wait!! :D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :woot:

~Shammi~ Your new online buddy!!

Here's the highly demanded Chapter 7:

Chapter 7:

“We can find him.” She said joyfully to herself. She grabbed her keys and ran to her car. There was no way she was going to sit at home when they had a lead on Vaughn’s location. She arrived at the CIA Ops Centre quickly. Her father was in his office and Weiss was buzzing around. She went up to talk to Weiss first because she knew he would tell her everything he knew.

“Sydney. We got a HUGE lead. They’re heading into New York City. We tracked them using the phone call.” He said with a huge smile. His voice was very different from when she first talked to him after coming back from Germany.

“How can we trust this? It just seems too….”she trailed off, “too easy. Sark is not stupid. He wouldn’t just let us take him. He has to have a plan about this. This can’t be this perfect.” She said with a fake smile, trying to stay positive even though she was very nervous.

“I know. I feel the same. I just, I just have to stay positive and hope for the best. We should have more in a few hours and hopefully an exact location. I’ll call you as SOON as we get anything. Don’t worry – you’ll be the first to know. Go home, have something to eat. I’ll be here.” Weiss said with a smile. Sydney took a deep breath and decided to follow his advice. She left the office and went home.

~~~~

In New York City, Vaughn sat in the back seat of a car. Sark was in the front seat. The car was parked next to an art museum. Vaughn felt the need to speak.

“Why on earth are we here? I never thought of you as the art type.” Vaughn said with a satisfied smile.

“We are here to meet up with Sydney. I led her and the CIA here. You are lucky; you get to go back to her.” He said, looking straight forward.

“Why are you letting me go?” Vaughn said in all seriousness.

“Because I need you to do something for me.” Sark said also in all seriousness.

“What do you want me to do?” Vaughn replied, having no idea what Sark was going to say next.

“I want to help you locate Arvin Sloane. I can lead you to him. I want to get rid of him just as much as you do now. He betrayed me. I owe it to him to get rid of him. You need to tell the CIA that. That’s why I’m letting you go.” Sark said turning around and facing Vaughn. Vaughn was confused, but he was pleased, if not surprised Sark was letting him go. He just nodded in response.

~~~~

Sydney woke up to the phone ringing. She jumped up to get the phone and in the process tripped over the side of the bed. She screamed in pain before picking up her phone. “Hello?” she said excitingly.

“Sydney, we’ve got Sark’s position. He’s been in an abandoned building in Upstate New York for the last few hours. We’re sending a team in now.” Jack said.

“Okay.” She took a deep breath. “Is Weiss going in?” She asked Jack.

“Yes, why?” He answered, obviously confused.

“Because I’m going with him to find Vaughn. Other agents can handle Sark, and I think you’d agree that its best I stay away from him.” Sydney demanded.

“What makes you so sure Vaughn won’t be with Sark?” He asked with a slight frown.

“I have no idea where either will be, but I know that I’m going to be with Vaughn in the end. I have to get ready.” She said with a worried expression as she hung up the phone.

She went into the bathroom to get ready.

~~~~

A few hours later, Sydney, Weiss and 10 other agents stood outside the abandoned building, ready to go in. They were in full combat gear and had their guns locked and loaded.

Weiss went up to Sydney. “We’ll look for Vaughn; the rest of the team will go after Sark. They both should be here.” He said with a glint of happiness in his voice.

Sydney nodded her approval and went into the building, followed by the team of guards. When she entered the building, she noticed it was completely dark. There was not one light in the whole building that she could see. She made a hand signal, motioning to the light on her gun and directed it towards the other agents. They all turned on their lights.

She saw a staircase in front of her. The team slowly went up it and inspected very corner, making sure that there were no snipers, or worse Sark hidden in the shadows, ready to take them on. But he wasn’t there; no one was there.

The team continued up the stairs and came to a crossroad. There were two hallways; one that was normal, and another that had a single lit room at the very end. Sydney was curious about that room. She just had to go and see what was inside.

Weiss noticed her curiosity towards the room and he was curious himself. He turned and faced the agents. “Three of you come with us and the rest go down that hallway.” He ordered. Sydney smiled at how tough he was when he ordered people around. If only Vaughn could see this now, she thought.

Weiss and Sydney led the way down the hallway and came up in front of the lit room. They exchanged looks and Sydney got ready to kick down the door, while Weiss lifted his gun to cover for her.

Sydney took a very deep breath and kicked down the door. She was shocked at what she saw inside.

“Vaughn?” She whispered.

Great job - can't wait for the reunion! But I can't help but wonder what Sark is up to - can it really be as simple as he explained it to Vaughn?

Yayy!! She found Vaughn!! I really can't wait for Ch 8!!! Great chapter, Claire!! If you don't post ASAP, I'm gonna die waiting for it!!! POST ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!

~Shammi~

Back