I'm calling you out Tasoli.

frostydf2

Cadet
That's right, and everyone who reads this is my witness. I'm calling you out Tasoli, and you know what that means.

The Ultimate Poster title is now up for grabs again. I squished you on the old forums, and I'll do the same this time.

Bring it on

well i think tasoli is going to win because he post like every single update.. not saying you dont post any frosty but i wanna place some bets!!!!!

Announcer: Uh OH!!! A new contestant has entered the arena!!! He was a strong second for a good while but he got lazy and took third place in top posts. But now hes back and holds a stong lead on everyone else. It's the one...
the only....
DAAX!!!!!!

You all didn't forget about me, did you? If I hadn't of gotten lazy back in the old forums I would've even beat frosty. Back in May I was posting around 40 a day. I'm back to claim what rightfully mine.

Let's Rock...

Daax said:
Announcer: Uh OH!!! A new contestant has entered the arena!!! He was a strong second for a good while but he got lazy and took third place in top posts. But now hes back and holds a stong lead on everyone else. It's the one...
the only....
DAAX!!!!!!

You all didn't forget about me, did you? If I hadn't of gotten lazy back in the old forums I would've even beat frosty. Back in May I was posting around 40 a day. I'm back to claim what rightfully mine.

Let's Rock...

Strong lead? Admins can reset forum posting counts, don't make me bump you to 0 :smiley:

tasoli said:
Strong lead? Admins can reset forum posting counts, don't make me bump you to 0 :smiley:

Oh, so this is just an admin only contest. Fine! I'll make my own forums!!!
With black jack.....and hookers...

You know what, forget the blackjack!!!...Aww screw the whole thing....

I just want to tell everyone on the forums, thank you for your support, and confidence in me! /sarcasm.

Especially you X-Blood. It's good to know that the only 'black brotha' I have is going against my opponent.

frostydf2 said:
I just want to tell everyone on the forums, thank you for your support, and confidence in me! /sarcasm.

Especially you X-Blood. It's good to know that the only 'black brotha' I have is going against my opponent.

well umm... i just...ok ill just go neutral.. ill place some bets on both of yall if frosty wins i get 20 to my post count if he loses i lose 20.. if tas wins i get 20 if he loses i lose 20 :smiley:

Back